• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokémon Snakewood Version

Liogerzero

Aura Soldier
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 13, 2023
This has to be one of the absolutly hardest Pokemon hacks i have ever done a nuzlock run of.

Years
  • Seen Feb 19, 2013
I was wondering although it says this hack is about 98.2% done is it still a good play?
I usually don't play hacks that aren't fully completed, makes me feel like im missing good stuff. I really do want to play this but not sure if the missing pieces make a big impact or is it something that i can just go on without.

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2014
I was wondering although it says this hack is about 98.2% done is it still a good play?
I usually don't play hacks that aren't fully completed, makes me feel like im missing good stuff. I really do want to play this but not sure if the missing pieces make a big impact or is it something that i can just go on without.

I'd say its sorta complete.Well its storyline is complete but some side areas are aren't done.But it doesn't effect the story at all.So i suggest you play it, it is really good.

Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2015
I don't think they are working on this hack anymore.
Well, that stinks. I've seen a lot of other hacks that were never finished, like Pokémon Sienna for instance. Great hack, they've already got a trailer for Beta Four, yet, I haven't seen anybody even mention that Sienna will ever be finished. Such a sad thing. I understand that they have lives, but to not be working on it for a year seems a bit much, doesn't it?

Years
  • Seen Feb 19, 2013
I'd say its sorta complete.Well its storyline is complete but some side areas are aren't done.But it doesn't effect the story at all.So i suggest you play it, it is really good.

Thank you :) I will give it a go. The side areas that aren't done are they blocked off by something? Never played a un-complete rom before so not sure.

Years
Well, that stinks. I've seen a lot of other hacks that were never finished, like Pokémon Sienna for instance. Great hack, they've already got a trailer for Beta Four, yet, I haven't seen anybody even mention that Sienna will ever be finished. Such a sad thing. I understand that they have lives, but to not be working on it for a year seems a bit much, doesn't it?
If you are still not satisfied with this hack I may help you to find other hacks which are complete. PM me then if you like ;)

Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2015
And now to give my review on this hack.

Great storyline. That's all I have to say about that. I definitely enjoy the fact that it twists the plot of Pokémon to the point of giving it a creepy feeling. The Fakemons are quite good. They are unique, and don't seem to be recolors of the originals like some hacks do. The Zombie Trainers (as I like to call them), are quite easy at first, but the game gets difficult towards the end. My Nuzlocke run ended with me being left with three Pokémon. For a first hack, you sir, have done a great job. You should work on a hack. Or do a collaboration hack. That would be a nice experience, I'm sure. You deserve a medal for "Best Storyline". You should write a book. You're FULL of ideas, at least that's what this hack has told me. May the Greek goddess of good fortune smile upon you.

Last edited:

BCTElite

Be still, my heart 'cause it's freakin' out
Years
This game is soo cool xD
One question though... what was the inspiration behind this xD

Years
  • Seen Jun 25, 2013
Great hack. I'd play it later. Hope it works on my vbagx though...

There's no .gba file? :cry:

Last edited:
Years
Great hack. I'd play it later. Hope it works on my vbagx though...

There's no .gba file? :cry:

Of course there isn't, it's illegal to post ROMs in this site. If you want the game, you have to download by yourself a clean Pokémon Ruby Rom, and Lunar IPS. And with that, you apply the patch to the Ruby Rom. (Double click the .ips file, and apply it to Pokémon Ruby)

Years
  • Seen Aug 13, 2016
Just a little clarification... Is this hack finished? I really wanted to play it since from what I've heard it was a great hack. ('twas also mentioned in Dark Rising lol)

Back