• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Victory Fire (Version 2.7 Released)

Years
  • Seen Jul 19, 2014
what is good about this hack? The grammar in here is very lackluster for me when i heard so much good things about this hack.

Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Soooo, I downloaded this game 3 days ago and I just ended the central area. It was really awesome! Seriously, good job 1158! Also, is there anything else I can do? And is there a location for the mega pokes? I have managed to find only Ampharos. Anyways, good luck with your other hack. I will probably wait until it is completed to play it :D

*Edit: Also, what is this thing about Mr. Grey in Grey Island?

I think you mean Expert S, I made the building there simply for making Expert S more like a "legendary trainer", no events there yet.

Yes I completed all known events of team mirage, even the mt.skywall event once.
Is there one more event to be completed?

So, you've defeated White Kyurem/Black Kyurem? Maybe you should go back with 5 Pokemon and have a look again. You must didn't defeat it yet.

what is good about this hack? The grammar in here is very lackluster for me when i heard so much good things about this hack.

Sorry for the grammar errors, I apology. And I even can't fix them now since there are too many errors. Sorry.

RimasLT

My beautiful - Mazda 323F <333
Years
Yeah.... I have 2.32 version and I lost after 3rd gym ;( where to go? I really like this hack so much, but after gym I'm very very confused :(

Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Yeah.... I have 2.32 version and I lost after 3rd gym ;( where to go? I really like this hack so much, but after gym I'm very very confused :(

Go down from Redwood City to Waterwave Path, meet Luke and Eva there. After battled them, you'll get a HM06. Teach it to a Pokemon. Then go back to Mt.Skywall, smasher the rugged rock there and go to TYRON Tower from the opened road.

Years
  • Seen Oct 15, 2015
Anyone know a good place to grind for experience. Normally it would be the area around the Elite 4 but you get to that area before marble city and those pokemon give low exp in comparison to how much exp i need to level up.

Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Anyone know a good place to grind for experience. Normally it would be the area around the Elite 4 but you get to that area before marble city and those pokemon give low exp in comparison to how much exp i need to level up.

Sorry, I didn't make enough place for this, so I think you can buy Lucky Eggs from Marble City black market to make it easier to level up your Pokemon.

Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
How come axew evolutions don't learn any fighting moves moves

I know it. Because it is a pure Dragon-Type Pokemon in Black/White. So I didn't give it any Fighting-Type moves by leveling up. I gave it Fighting-Type just for making more weaknesses to keep the balance of this hack(Garchomp has more weaknesses if I didn't change its type), but it can learn some Fighting-Type moves by TMs.

Years
  • Seen Jul 22, 2016
The early game in this is just plain awful. You're overwhelmed with trainer battles early on, and the only place to level up your Pokemon to make them be able to put up a fight is to keep fighting the trainers over and over until you eventually win. You have to fight waves of flying and psychic type Pokemon, making your type change to Axew arguably worse. Not only that, but because you get Pokeballs so late your only choice to give cut to is Axew because Ekans can't learn cut. You start off the game by wasting a moveslot in your starter Pokemon and can't fix it until the move deleter which I'm assuming isn't showing up until post 6th gym.

If I hadn't heard such good reviews about this, I'd quit it now and never play it again.

Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Looks awesome, I can't wait till the final beta comes out!

I'll not consider about adding new events into this hack, in other words, this hack is completed in storyline. What is left now is just fixing bugs.

The early game in this is just plain awful. You're overwhelmed with trainer battles early on, and the only place to level up your Pokemon to make them be able to put up a fight is to keep fighting the trainers over and over until you eventually win. You have to fight waves of flying and psychic type Pokemon, making your type change to Axew arguably worse. Not only that, but because you get Pokeballs so late your only choice to give cut to is Axew because Ekans can't learn cut. You start off the game by wasting a moveslot in your starter Pokemon and can't fix it until the move deleter which I'm assuming isn't showing up until post 6th gym.

If I hadn't heard such good reviews about this, I'd quit it now and never play it again.

It is my fault, I just wanted to make this game more difficult by this way, so I didn't cnsider about how this game will be like at the beginning, sorry. So I've decided to get over these problems in my another project.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 8, 2013
I am a bit stuck.. In the game I dunno where to go past Pinearouma village. and the Version 2.33? I have no idea how to patch UPS files..

Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
I am a bit stuck.. In the game I dunno where to go past Pinearouma village. and the Version 2.33? I have no idea how to patch UPS files..

Simply finish a event about Trick Master there, and you'll get pass. You need a clean rom and a software like tsukuyomi to patch the .ups file to the rom, you can download them in internet.

Years
  • Seen Nov 24, 2015
you scraggy backsprite looks like a paper cutout... And litwicks animation is a bit too much

Dachau

Banned
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jun 17, 2022
When I go to the Ancient Cave to catch Volcarona, the cave is sealed. There are three braille walls, but there is no opening to get in the cave. I have completed the Challenge Bridge and Central Area, and I have caught every legendary except Volcarona and Eliza.

Also, where's the stupid ancient sword? :l

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 27, 2014
Awesome hack!

At this moment I've caught
Mew, Celebi, Shaymin, Cresselia, Deoxys, Latios, Genesect, Darkrai, Reshiram, Keldeo, Suicune, Entei, Raikou, Kyurem, and TWO Giratina! Still missing Arceus and Eliza, where are they by the way? Are there anything else I missed out?

Back