• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"We Miss Jigglypuff!" Bring her Back Club

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
Years
Two Weeks?! *Looks for his Ocrina of time to speed things up* Anyway, it's great she back. ^_^ But for how long? O_o;;;

Years
REMINDER--- ANY1 WHO WANTED TO JOIN THE CLUB IS IN THE CLUB, JUST PICK AN ICON IF YOU WANNA BE IN IT (1 THAT ISNT TAKEN) WIGGLYTUFF (SHINY) AND REG. JIGGLY ARE TAKEN,
if you want to be a Co-Leader (like Pika2), then pick Shiny jigglypuff, reg. (regular) igglybuff, or shiny igglybuff as your icon... If you need to know how to put the icon in your signature then here's how: right click on the icon you want above (1st post in thread) and click "Copy Link Location", then go to your signature, and do CTRL V. after that then put
before and after what you pasted.
ie: if you wanted chansey you would do
sappn112.gif*

BUT WITHOUT THE * . I JSUT USED THOSE SO IT WOULDNT SHOW A PICTURE WHEN I POSTED THIS MESSAGE

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
Years
Jigglypuff is cool. Does anybody besides me think Jiggly belongs to Misty? I do since misty taught it how to sing and everything. I hope it returns and sings me to sleep.

~Dazed and Confused Dude

Years
im wasnt mad at you nick (from your club i mean), but you do have a good point about misty... she was originally going to capture it but since it couldnt sing (at the time) it was more focused on that and then misty felt bad enough to let it stay wild... you r still an eligble member of my club, and may even be a Co-leader if you desire, but follow the rules as any memeber would.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 17, 2011
Ok my avators one of those you said to put in your sig, i hope jigglypuff isn't gone although i am unsure about lads of things pokemon at the moment!

Years
your avatar is a squirtle avatar not jigglypuff, but you can put it in ur sign if u want, and you dont have to put it in ur avatar.... btw i love squirtle too and ill join ur club for shure!

Years
  • Seen Mar 17, 2011
Don't worry link in my signiture now, its snazzy! we need more members though!

Back