• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Just the Classics~ Original 151 Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snivy063

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
Hi there, and welcome to the club!

And unto the topic. I'll have to go with Charizard. I really miss all of the episodes that he was with Ash. <3

Snivy063

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
Oh, now I know the reason why I couldn't see the userbars at all. :P

deoxys121

White Kyurem Cometh
Years
Welcome, Shijo! Also, members, points have been updated.

Time for another topic, since the other one isn't all that active now. Of all the Gen I Pokemon, which one would you most like to have as a pet?
For me, it's Pikachu! It's super cute, can be cuddly, and it can provide relief in a power outage.

2Cool4Mewtwo

Pwning in Ubers since 1996.
Years
Username: 2cool4mewtwo
Favorite Gen I Pokemon: Mewtwo
Partner Pokemon: (see above)

Spoiler:

deoxys121

White Kyurem Cometh
Years
New member! 2Cool4Mewtwo, I will add you after making this post. That also means I will update the points in the OP at the same time. Welcome! We have an event coming up soon, so I hope you are able to participate.

ikaroschase

サンダース the crackling of sparks
Years
Of all the Gen I Pokemon, which one would you most like to have as a pet?
For me, it's Pikachu! It's super cute, can be cuddly, and it can provide relief in a power outage.
pikachu would be really awesome (: but i'd prefer bulbasaur and charmander ><

Snivy063

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
I think I'll go with Pikachu too! It's awesome to have him around and it reminds me the first time I played Pokemon Yellow. ^0^

Shijo

Scientist
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 9, 2013
ummm, as a pet i would to have a jolteon or a raticate, they are cool pokemons

Snivy063

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
I consider Pikachu as my buddy, but I guess you can also consider Eevee as your buddy! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back