• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

High-five!

And I'm not really sure why it keeps coming back to this thread.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Probably because continuous threads with a low user turnover and no set topic are very much autistic cycles.

Weather. Food. Games I've never heard of. Anime. Our day....if people are in school then maths will come up.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Well, even when we /do/ get new people who stick around and strike up a conversation, we tend to force it back to what it always is and they tend to leave. yeh.

I want to do something but idk what. Hm.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023
Why were you staring down toye teacher's blouse?

Of one the few 'clean' pictures I can find >w>

Spoiler:

Moving on

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Looking down the top of an attractive older woman is just about as much fun as you can realistically have in a maths classroom. Yep.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

Everyone has their own tastes.
But there are certain ideals of course. And everything over the age of nine is too old.

THIS USER HAS BEEN BANNED FOR MAKING A JOKE THAT CAN BE INTERPRETED IN WEIRD WAYS.

PC's servers go down from time to time. Could be that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back