• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Petit Pokemon Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

LoudSilence

more like uncommon sense
Years
  • Age 35
  • US
  • Seen Aug 7, 2016
Hey, is it possible to edit my game to Platinum? I'm starting tonight! Thanks a lot.

Last edited:

LoudSilence

more like uncommon sense
Years
  • Age 35
  • US
  • Seen Aug 7, 2016
PROGRESS REPORT #1 (11/25/13)

Spoiler:

The journey begins...

I don't know what my team will be yet, but I know I'm choosing Turtwig for my starter!

Spr_4p_387.png

FSNW5yiFrXVXqv

- reached Opelucid
- put Crogg into storage, took out Poppip
- trained a bit to get ready for Victory Road and my final gym battle
- Mofu fainted in a previous trainer battle, but decided to fight Iris without his aid
- had a heated battle with Iris, so I'm writing it all down again like before
Spoiler:

- earned my 8th badge
- met Thundurus at Rt.7

Current Team:
607.png
Roshi | Lv 45 | Will-O-Wisp / Flame Burst / Flame Charge / Shadow Ball | Spell Tag
495.png
Dud | Lv 42 | Giga Drain / Aerial Ace / Leech Seed / Growth | Miracle Seed
568.png
Yusha | Lv 42 | Toxic / Acid Spray / Sludge / Stockpile | Poison Barb
582.png
Poppip | Lv 40 | Icy Wind / Hail / Flash Cannon / Frost Breath | Nevermeltice
595.png
Mofu | Lv 45 | Charge Beam / Signal Beam / Sucker Punch / Discharge | Expert Belt
517.png
Noir | Lv 46 | Calm Mind / Moonlight / Psybeam / Charge Beam | Quick Claw

---
edits on the first post:
- Sneasel
is removed from the bench list because of his stats (430 total)
- Removed the rule about having 2 or more of the same pokemon... because it's the dumbest rule I ever came up with. However, a new rule is implemented for the baby pokemon.

Last edited:

Tek

Years
Progress update (It's a long one):

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Tek

Years
And here's the current team (I still can't get two attachments on a post). Also a question: am I going to have to hatch another Pichu? I didn't know about the rule change when I let it evolve :(

FSNW5yiFrXVXqv

And here's the current team (I still can't get two attachments on a post). Also a question: am I going to have to hatch another Pichu? I didn't know about the rule change when I let it evolve :(
nah, you don't have to hatch a new one. Go on with your pikachu. The rule changes were sudden, so you're not to blame. :)

Tek

Years
nah, you don't have to hatch a new one. Go on with your pikachu. The rule changes were sudden, so you're not to blame. :)

Awesome. I'm fond of that little guy. Another thing, I've been using fast forward to speed up EV training (I'm playing on an emulator on my iPhone). Is this kosher or should I stop using it?

FSNW5yiFrXVXqv

Awesome. I'm fond of that little guy. Another thing, I've been using fast forward to speed up EV training (I'm playing on an emulator on my iPhone). Is this kosher or should I stop using it?
it's not really a bad thing to do and the harm it does to the challenge is either minimal or nonexistent. I'd say that if you feel like using it, use it. If not, don't. The moderation is up to the player himself.

Years
  • Seen Jan 13, 2016
I decided to put myself through the intensity O:<

Username: Fenice
Game: X

I've gotten as far as just beating Santalune Gym. I've decided to be really dorky and name my character and my Pokemon all by diminutive names. My game name is Bebe and my nickname is Tiny.

Current Team:
Pikachu (Sparky) Lv 14
Thunder Wave
Thunder Shock
Quick Attack
Play Nice

Pretty standard Pokemon and that speed is nice!

Litleo (Ember) Lv 15
Headbutt
Noble Roar
Ember
Work Up

Litleo is great on her own! She can serve as both a debuffer and a sweeper. Massive speed too.

Froakie (Squirt) Lv 13
Lick
Growl
Bubble
Quick Attack

See a theme? Speed is the game. It'll be great early on to have the speed advantage xP Hope Froakie's mixed movepool is handy.

Tek

Years
I've gotten as far as just beating Santalune Gym. I've decided to be really dorky and name my character and my Pokemon all by diminutive names. My game name is Bebe and my nickname is Tiny.

Current Team:
Pikachu (Sparky) Lv 14
Thunder Wave
Thunder Shock
Quick Attack
Play Nice

Pretty standard Pokemon and that speed is nice!

LOL Sparky is an awesome name for a Pikachu, isn't it? It's like they say, great minds think alike hahaha.

FSNW5yiFrXVXqv

why, of course! just fill up the entry form.

edit: sorry for being gone in the past few weeks, guys. Gotta do what i do lol. I'll most likely continue and finish my run within next week.

FSNW5yiFrXVXqv

yes, you are and forgive me for not updating the first post.

Just a heads up: as long as people fill up the forms in challenge threads and understood the rules, then they may already participate and start. You don't really need approval of the thread owner.

Anyway, have fun, guys.

masoncasey1

Yay Caterpie!
Years
So far I have beaten the first gym
Team:
Cyndaquil Lvl. 16
Hoothoot Lvl. 4
Mareep Lvl. 6
Geodude Lvl. 8
I hate the beginning of johto so I tried to get finish it as fast as possible

Status