• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Weird, the image comes up as broken yet I know my school doesn't block Pixiv as I've used it before. Oh well, guess I'll see it later.

Hnn, I feel tired. Maybe it's 'cause I've had so many frees today x_x

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I'm going to grab the bread I cooked (if I didn't burn 'em fff) make sandwiches and munch on them on the way over to my sister's high school so I can pick her up.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Nope, still broken. I don't think Pixiv lets you hotlink direct images from it for long, especially if you don't have an account.

Ah, home. I'll probably be doing more work here than at school today.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
[SIZE="a"]109.

I saw the image myself just fine so eh. doesn't matter to me no more if it still works or not![/SIZE]

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

I'm scarred by the images going through my head at some of those pairings....

New topic? Perhaps something more movie-based? I'm quite knowledgeable in that regard. The Avengers has a new trailer out today, for example. I like how it's looking :V

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Naku needs to play TotA so Naku can understand why I brought up bestiality :C Or, simply put, Luke is human while Mieu is...well, a "monster" (but an adorable one at that).

I'm still a DC fan, so the Marvel stuff isn't as exciting as the third Batman movieeee~

Years

Luke x Mieu is cannon. Remember how it was Love-Haet during Chapter 1, and then they make up by the 2nd Chapter.

IDK, I'm still trying to find the "semi-canon" ships, but I'm still in the first half of the game and I don't wanna spoil myself too much (except you know I was looking through the OST's on youtube and the comments were lie "ION CROAKS AFTER READING BLAH BLAH BLAH" and I was like NOOOOOOOOOO THE CHARACTER I LIKE IF I WANT TO BE UNIQUE DOES THAT!!?!?!?!)

But yeah my team is still at Lv. 34-36 and Level grinding near Keterburg is a pain.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

No matter what I think Luke x Guy will be my number one TotA pairing |D To think my number one pairing for a non-yaoi series is a yaoi pairing.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years

Naku needs to play TotA so Naku can understand why I brought up bestiality :C Or, simply put, Luke is human while Mieu is...well, a "monster" (but an adorable one at that).

TotA . . . is? Is it one of those . . . "Tales of blablabla" games? :/
Aaaaah, reminds me of when I convinced my sister to look that up. (well, actually, I mentioned it, and then she was compelled to look it up) The look on her face . . . priceless. xD dat zoophilia

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

...I don't consider it a crack ship. There are convos. and scenes that make it legit. (Guy ditching Asch for Luke, Luke worrying about Guy hating him so much he wanted to kill him and their convos. afterward...). So much cuter than Luke x Tear imo <3

And yes, Naku, it's Tales of the Abyss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back