• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are your favorite sea animals?

forg

ba-dum tssss. [icon]coffee-pot[/icon]
Years
For the longest time, I thought the white spots were actually it's eyes.

I, too, thought they were it's eyes for a good portion of my life haha.

But I'm unsure as to what marine creatures are a favorite since I never stopped to ponder it. I suppose dolphins and penguin is a good enough answer. As somebody has mentioned before, extinct marine creatures carry a mystery to them I love, and speaking of mystery, I also love learning about the deep deep sea and its inhabitants.

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I loooove otters. Any kind. They are just adorable.

tenor.gif

Years
Seals and Sea Lions have gotta be my favourite, dolphins are pretty amazing too though, I was lucky enough to see them in the wild once, which was special <3

TimmyTom

TimmyTom
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jul 11, 2018
Yo mantis shrimp are really cool and have OP stats. Look at there base attack. *ahem* Sorry forgot this wasn't pokemon. Nonetheless I think they are legit cool.

Back