• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Misty swapping with Brock ?

~*Silent Tattsu*~

Has gone~
Years
Well yup this is one of my silly rumours XD

But i thought it would be worth seeing what peoples opinions on this was.

I heard this rumour only a few Weeks ago. There was a rumour that Misty might appear in AG for awhile sometime later in the AG Saga, and Brock will go back to Kanto , so Misty and Brock switching places. Do you think it is really possible ? I mean i know all us Pokeshippers and Mist fans would love the idea of her hanging around for awhile and bringing some new and fresh AAML Hints onto the show ^___^ , but if Brock really did swap with Misty then that means the only two Boys in the group would be Max and Ash , and since (Yes i have to admit this) the Pokemon Anime can be slightly sexist at times i don't think they would want two female main characters both in the group at the same time.
And the show has never been without another older then Ash male character in the group A.K.A Brock/Tracy

What do you guys think ? Would it work ?
Do you think this rumour could be leading anywere ?

Marco

Elite Trainer!
Years
Misty will come back but only for two episodes. If you believe japs translating episodes into english read this.

*SPOILER*

Misty comes back for two episodes. She has new clothes and everything. They run into some trouble at Mirage Island or another Island/Tower. They save the day but if my memory serves me well Togepi is the one to do it. Somehow cute little Togepi evolves into Togetic and will run Mirage Island.

I don't really believe it but do you?

Sayuri no Hoshi

♥ i'm loving angels instead ♥
Years
Marco said:
Misty will come back but only for two episodes. If you believe japs translating episodes into english read this.

*SPOILER*

Misty comes back for two episodes. She has new clothes and everything. They run into some trouble at Mirage Island or another Island/Tower. They save the day but if my memory serves me well Togepi is the one to do it. Somehow cute little Togepi evolves into Togetic and will run Mirage Island.

I don't really believe it but do you?
That is 100% percent true and confirmed. Those episodes have already aired in Japan. Misty does leave again after the two back-to-back episodes, but she has her own special episodes to herself; and, Brock does, too. However, I don't think America is planning on dubbing them.

On the subject of Misty swapping with Brock--I don't believe it happens. Misty has already had her time with Ash when Brock left to stay with Professor Ivy. So, I'm guessing they're only having Brock travel with the others to even it out and give them both a fair trial traveling with Ash. ^_^

Nikku

I'm not broken...
Years
Yeah, it's true Brock had his time away but only for 20-some episodes. Misty has been gone for about 70-some now, right? Jeesh. A lil unfair, don't ya think?

Back