• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

/wave hey all!

Years
  • Seen Jul 29, 2012
Heey there PC community...I'm new to the forums, but not to Pokemon. Been a huge fan of the manga&video games since...well as long as I can remember. I finally got a gameboy DS and I'm starting my venture on SoulSilver. My favorite character in all Pokemon manga is (if you can't tell by my handle and avatar lol) is Gold. He is just awesome, as are all his Pokemon. With that being said, is there anyone that would be willing to help me get my Politoed? Keep in mind that I just started this play through, but I'll be able to get King's Rock in no time, and it would be really awesome to have the whole cast, and I'm willing to trade any items/Pokemon for it. If anyone could help that would be awesome! Thanks guys...and I'm really excited to be home among other Pokemon fans!

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
Hello Gold, welcome to PC. I'm MidnightShine, B2W2's biggest fan. Seems like you're a 2nd Gen fan.

How do you like this place so far? Neat, eh?

What boards are you into? I gotta say u must try Other Trivia, it's so much fun.

If you want to chat with me, VM me at my page.

Huv fun.

~Mid, B2W2's Biggest fan

Years
Heey there PC community...I'm new to the forums, but not to Pokemon. Been a huge fan of the manga&video games since...well as long as I can remember. I finally got a gameboy DS and I'm starting my venture on SoulSilver. My favorite character in all Pokemon manga is (if you can't tell by my handle and avatar lol) is Gold. He is just awesome, as are all his Pokemon. With that being said, is there anyone that would be willing to help me get my Politoed? Keep in mind that I just started this play through, but I'll be able to get King's Rock in no time, and it would be really awesome to have the whole cast, and I'm willing to trade any items/Pokemon for it. If anyone could help that would be awesome! Thanks guys...and I'm really excited to be home among other Pokemon fans!

Hi Gold, I am Hikari.

As I can see by your name you obviously love Gold.

So, you are starting your SoulSilver playthrough? Did you pick Chikorita, Totodile or Cyndaquil? (When I played SS, I picked Cyndaquil)

Well, you can talk all about HG/SS and D/P/Pt in the Fourth Generation Games board. We also have the Trade Corner where you can have any trade requested and eventually help other PC users and yourself complete the Pokedex.

Remember to read the rules or contact a mod if you need help.

Watch out for Diab_Low, he is trying to be my rival.

Have a great time on your adventure through Johto! Just watch out for that one Miltank...

- Hikari10, "Mad As Hell"

Last edited:

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
As an FYI, in the rippling water on Route 6, you can get Poliwag, Politoed OR Poliwhirl. All are available in both Black and White, though in B2/W2 you have to evolve your own Politoed as only up to Poliwhirl is there.

This is just a sampling of the insightful information that can be gained in the B/W and B2/W2 forums. If you order now, for just $19.99, you'll get the premium version of the forums mentioned, and we'll throw in a bonus free of charge! Order now!

(This offer is not a real offer. Please treat lightly.)

That aside, welcome to PC, and feel free to pop into those forums or the many others that we have here. :) I see MS and Hikari have already welcomed you, so I don't think there's anyone else to warn you about. :)

Cyclone

Last edited:

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
Years

Welcome to the forums of PC. I see you are playing SS how do you like it? I think its cool but White version wins my heart.

I hope you have a great time in PC and yes you are at home. PC is my second home just tell anyone. Hope we be good friends :D

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
Hey there Gold! I love it when people say "I'm new to the forum, but not to Pokemon" because it reminds me of when people call into radio shows and say "long-time listener, first time caller!" and I think that's so cute haha.

I can't help you get your Politoed because my DS sucks at WiFi, but there is a whole Trade Corner full of people who I'm sure would be more than happy to help you out. I don't spend any time there myself but I'm assured it's very friendly, so there's no need to be shy :)

But anyway enjoy the community, I hope you can find your way around OK. If you run into any trouble let me know! See you round :D

Years
  • Seen Jul 29, 2012
Hello Gold, welcome to PC. I'm MidnightShine, B2W2's biggest fan. Seems like you're a 2nd Gen fan.

How do you like this place so far? Neat, eh?

What boards are you into? I gotta say u must try Other Trivia, it's so much fun.

If you want to chat with me, VM me at my page.

Huv fun.

~Mid, B2W2's Biggest fan

Ya I'm a huge fan on generation II, but I originally got hooked on gen I ever since I picked up my first issue of Pokemon Adventures. Blue is badass haha. Honestly, I'm not sure which boards I'm gonna be on, but I'm gonna have to check them all out

Hi Gold, I am Hikari....
\
Ohh Cyndaquil all the way. I'm trying to build the main team that Gold used in Pokemon Adventures (yes I enjoy RP lol). But can't wait to get involved with the community. You guys will be seeing me around :)

I would get my Politoed myself, but I don't have Black/White...tho I do plan on trying it eventually, but I'm not in any real hurry..Ahh it's good to know that there are trolls on these forums :) haha thanks for the heads up

Last edited:

droomph

weeb
Years
BLUE? BADASS? WHAT BLASPHEMY. GROVYLE IS THE ONLY

Anyways that's just a sneak peek at my Grovyle madness! That should be a disease, almost.

Sooo I hope you take a look around! I love seeing new faces, especially if they're cool (like you!). Though hey, if you don't wanna you're just as welcome not to... :cccc But we'd love to see you around c:

Also if I offended you I'm sorry. The fanboy disregards other's feelings.

Oh you'll see them. They'll usually have a huge line through their name.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 29, 2012
I can't help you get your Politoed because my DS sucks at WiFi, but there is a whole Trade Corner full of people who I'm sure would be more than happy to help you out. I don't spend any time there myself but I'm assured it's very friendly, so there's no need to be shy :)

But anyway enjoy the community, I hope you can find your way around OK. If you run into any trouble let me know! See you round :D

No worries..thanks anyways tho :). Ya I'll definetly have to head over to the Trade Corner within the next few days. I'm still waiting to hear back from Comcast so I can figure out how to change my router security to WEP. I'll def ask if I have any questions

And to everyone, thanks for the warm welcome!

BLUE? BADASS? WHAT BLASPHEMY. GROVYLE IS THE ONLY

Anyways that's just a sneak peek at my Grovyle madness! That should be a disease, almost.

Sooo I hope you take a look around! I love seeing new faces, especially if they're cool (like you!). Though hey, if you don't wanna you're just as welcome not to... :cccc But we'd love to see you around c:

Also if I offended you I'm sorry. The fanboy disregards other's feelings.

Oh you'll see them. They'll usually have a huge line through their name.

Lol thanks for the preview man..I'll have to stay on my guard...and we can agree to disagree :)

Last edited:
Back