• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

... you didn't have to delete your post because of it. It screws up the number.

lloebet

[color=#58FAD0][font=geo][u][i]Ancient[/i][/u][/fo
Years
5 mins back and already messing up things. Tis the Romeo way. 2

Last edited:

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

I doubt it's Obama's "fault" the US uses drones or anything. It felt pretty inevitable. :P
Is it true as I've heard so many times that it's legal in Merica to shoot someone if they enter your property without consent? What has that got to do with freedom anyway?

roosterman

Freaking annoying!
Years

whoa guy! most epic combo ever!
tumblr_m7ycmsPJTS1rso5ng.jpg

i want this, we need a pokemon tool for the card game that doubles reshirams power called layton.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

Must be scary as hell being a postman in the south then. o3o
Or even worse, one of those door-to-door knocking selling and religion people. Idk, we never have them here, but according to TV people go around knocking on doors about stuff in the US.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

We don't get that much on my street because half the street are gated. And since our street is so long the postman is in his vehicle the whole time.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

I HATE that I have to revist PC if I want updates to threads, yet other forums still send me thread updates even if I've never revisited then =w=

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

There's an option to email notifications of your subscribed in the options. Have you tried that?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

God these hiccups I have are terrible. And right when I was going to try to be productive.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

yup

anyway, Gee, thanks, Gold's Mom, for spending $200 of my money yet only getting me $50 worth of useless berries

why can't you get me Nuggets and Pearls?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back