• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Oh baby

Honest

Hi!
Years
What are your opinions little kids/babies?

Personally, I love them. They're so adorable. They can be a handful sometimes, but it's something I'm used to at this point. =D

Sanguine

malignant narcissist
Years
Hm, I'm kinda neutral towards them.

I've always had the mindset that babies are a pain in the ass, but recently I've been forced to grow more tolerant (mostly by my aunt :[). And they can be ultra-cute :3

Urugamosu

Happy, and Searching.
Years
Oh, I love kids.

They seem to like me a lot for some strange reason, probably because I just hate when they cry, so I try to keep them happy and smiling. I'm the oldest of four, so I was always watched my younger siblings grow up, also they're so cute and I'd love to see that with my future child.

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
they are cute..i would play with them,watch cartoons with them and reply their silly questions once and again no problem..till they start crying...i'm not good at making them stop..so i just end up calling SISSS,OVER HERE NOW,PLEASE!! or their mom's name and escape so damage reduced

sadly though,i used to hate kids when i was younger tbh

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
Years
I like mine but I hate anybody else's. My daughter's decent for a kid. She may throw a tantrum or two, but they're always at home and she gets tired very easily.

But other kids are demonspawn and I hate them all.

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
Years
i love babies and kids. i'm just naturally drawn to them. that's why i wanna be a preschool teacher.

Years
They're cute but the moment they start screaming I want to rip my hair out. I'm generally very bad at handling noise and love my peace and quiet, so... :(

Years
I hate children.
There's this long standing joke in high school about how if I had a kid I would bail, come back 12 years later with a beard and say I was in a plane crash and stranded on an island all by myself.

Kyrul

Long Live The Note
Years
I love kids, haven't been a fan of babies though. If my gf ever gets pregnant, I think I'm gonna pack up my bags and volunteer for deployment. That way I don't have to deal with the whole baby stage of my kids life.

Riolucario11

Bubbly Wubbly Pony Waifu
Years
I'm kinda neutral. Being an only child until literally 10 weeks ago, I haven't interacted with them on a regular basis, really.

It seems that I'm good with them, but it makes me SO ANNOYED when they cry that I do whatever means possible to make them smile and shush. I'm told I'm good at entertaining them, but after too long of non-stop child annoyance I kinda snap and push them away :/

It seems, for one reason or another, Animals and Children just seem to be attatched to me.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
Kids are cute until they start screaming and/or making messes, then they are no longer cute and are just annoying. I don't really like kids nor do I want them, too much work for me.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
The very thought of kids and babies always sends shivers down my spine even to this day so no I cannot tolerate the screaming and puking of these demonic little meatbags others call kids in the slightest lol.

Years
I'm not really the kind who likes being around kids, let's face it. And not to mention some of them tend to shout so loudly it can really annoy me at the worst times.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I love kids, otherwise I would fail at being a teacher, lol. It's a shame that most people think kids are just dumb and naive. Kids know and understand things in different ways than adults do, and that's fascinating.

Just like adults, there are also kids that get on my nerves. I don't see why people blame kids for being annoying all the time. Have you ever hung out with certain teenagers? Young adults? Senior citizens? There are annoying people in all age groups.

I love kids, haven't been a fan of babies though. If my gf ever gets pregnant, I think I'm gonna pack up my bags and volunteer for deployment. That way I don't have to deal with the whole baby stage of my kids life.

Well that's noble. I honestly think you'd change your mind as soon as you saw that baby, though.

Years
  • Seen Mar 29, 2015
inb4 shining raichu

Hey, that's my line! JK, hehe.

Anyway, it largely depends on how they are - if the child is well-behaved & under control by their parents, I don't mind them in the slightest. It's when they start going after everything & such that I'd start thinking about wrapping my hands around their tiny little necks & strangling them.

Years
I don't mind kids too much, but I really don't like babies. Babies are gross and loud.
Baby animals, on the other hand, are adorable.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
I'm indifferent to them most of the time, but like many people, I don't find them at all cute or appealing when they're throwing a tantrum in a store. I feel so bad for the parents.

Back