• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2011] Pokémon Ruby Destiny - Life of Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
Years
Great!
Is there going to be any other Pokemon instead of Trapinch in the desert?
I'd also like to catch a Chirpich. Can I do that?

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Hey it's Richard! :D
Good to see him back in business (trying to catch Felinar) :D

By the way djg did ya fix the master ball glitch that was mentioned long ago? (the one in bug/water catching contest... that some pokemon are holding it)

SantasStantler

Ninja Slowpoke.
Years
I only just noticed. Your nearing 1000 posts on this topic.

As for the Exeggutor evolution. It excites me, and after reading your updates for so long, I know LoG, or you, won't disappoint me. Keep up the good work.

Years
How come I haven't noticed it's back before?!
Glad to see this thread open again. I'll be sure to check on this. Screenshots look awesome. Glad to hear there's a new Beta coming soon, I'll be sure to play it. :)

Keep up the great work and I hope you'll get your motivation back.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
As usual... Before I reply to your comments, here are some updates... But before that...
Yesterday, I was so darn busy that I failed to do any updates. So here are some updates I had a few days ago. ^^
I inserted Angeallen's new OW sprite.
vign79.jpg

Added some new events here and there to make things more lively.
x6bq1g.jpg
15zipgg.jpg

I also fixed the texts in RINTAH TOWN(originally Rintah Hamlet in RR's time).
I also fixed some healing points for important events like the Dark Org.'s final showdown. The glitch there is, if you chose to be female, you'll be warped to Rainleaf Town when you lose the battle there. It's fixed now. ^^
I also removed some fly positions on some towns, like Silver Desert. Really, in reality(example), your PKMN might get hurt while flying through the sand stormy desert, right? Right? No? Aw... :\
The trainers, as you progress, will have a very tough PKMN party. I mean, really, they're 'trainers'. :P

And now for replies...

---oOo---​

Great!
Is there going to be any other Pokemon instead of Trapinch in the desert?
I'd also like to catch a Chirpich. Can I do that?

I don't think so. And also, in the latest beta available for download, you can catch Chirpich in Fortune Valley N.

Hey it's Richard! :D
Good to see him back in business (trying to catch Felinar) :D

By the way djg did ya fix the master ball glitch that was mentioned long ago? (the one in bug/water catching contest... that some pokemon are holding it)

I think I already have. I was playing in those minigames for more than ten times and I don't have any Master Ball in any of my caught contest PKMNs... :\
If ever I release the new beta and that glitch's still there, then the heck, FREE MASTER BALL! :D

The dude that was hunting Felinar is getting screentime!
And why no trapinch?
Can't wait to see the Exeggutor evo sprite.

I plan to put Trapinch in a more fitting area. Having a Trapinch early in the game's too powerful one it turns into a Vibrava.
Although that's just my opinion.

there are a few faults but dude i know you can fix this i mean the ruby destiny team is just amazing your hacks are awesome

The only active ones in my team so far are Caina, Crosell and I. :\
But thanks. :)

I only just noticed. Your nearing 1000 posts on this topic.

As for the Exeggutor evolution. It excites me, and after reading your updates for so long, I know LoG, or you, won't disappoint me. Keep up the good work.

Thanks. :)

How come I haven't noticed it's back before?!
Glad to see this thread open again. I'll be sure to check on this. Screenshots look awesome. Glad to hear there's a new Beta coming soon, I'll be sure to play it. :)

Keep up the great work and I hope you'll get your motivation back.

There you are! Where have you been! >:0
Nah, kidding~ :P
Thank you~ :)

Are we going to Twilight Path and the Leon Empire in the next beta? I think this is a good hack you made!

Leon Empire, well yeah. That's where you can get your 6th badge if you go on the 'Trainer Side', but if you go to the evil or good side, then your 6th badge won't be in Leon Empire. ;)
Twilight Path? Yep, but I still need to test a few things there. :)

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
Angeallen's OW sprite is absolutely amazing! :D Looks a lot better than the old one.
Great job djg, keep up the great work~

Pokepal17

More cowbell~
Years
Nice update!

The sprite is nicely done, especially the yellow/gold wings. I'm also happy you fixed the bugs, because I don't like seeing bugs in hacks nobody likes bugs in their work. :P

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
Sorry to say this, DJG... but the old Angeallen's OW is better the
new one. Nice updates, by the way.

And also, did you have Richard and Light's OW inserted?
I would really like to see how they really look like.

Curt_09

Also known as Chozo
Years
Oh wow, how have I been missing this thread for the last week?
Great updates DJG, glad to see the thread reopened. I've honestly never played very far in this hack (I think I actually only played the first Beta o.O), but I know that it's amazing. (I still keep your old banner in my sig.)
Keep up the good work!

mahamaniac3

Owner of Pokemon Jett Version
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Aug 20, 2015
Destinjagold, we all knew that this hack would be fantastic. But no one knew that it would blow us all away. Congrats! This is an amazing hack and you are 100% Genious! Well Done!

Elliyana

フラン
Years
Oh wow, it's good to see you working on this hack again (I hope your schoolwork wasn't stressful on you)! Thank you very much for showing us the screenshots of your progress! I can't wait to progress further into the story! ♥

mahamaniac3

Owner of Pokemon Jett Version
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Aug 20, 2015
DJG do you know where I can get the COLD SCARF in your Beta 2 Version 3.1? I am really stuck. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back