• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Registeel. Regirock, or Regice?

Registeel, Regirock, or Regice?

• [img]http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/b/bf/Spr_b_3r_379.png[/img]

Votes: 19 35.8%
  • [img]http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/2/24/Spr_b_3r_377.png[/img]

Votes: 10 18.9%
  • [img]http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/b/b5/Spr_b_3r_378.png[/img]

Votes: 24 45.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

tajaros

Hi I'm dawg
Years
Ok guys who's your favorite? :)

Registeel:
379.gif

Type: Steel

Regirock:
377.gif

Type: Rock

Regice:
378.gif

Type: Ice

Vote and Discuss! :)

Kanto_Johto

Never glimpse the truth
Years
That Registeel sprite looks really, really tempted to stick his left arm in the air.

My favourite is probably Regirock because it just generally looks awesome. Never used any of the Regis since I don't tend to use legendaries, but design-wise I like Regirock best, then Regice, then Registeel.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
I agree with the above; Regirock is good, because it can use Curse to boost its good Attack and massive Defense further, while having enough Special Defense to take special hits. (the other Regis can use Curse too, but Regirock is the best at it, IMO)

Years
  • Seen Oct 14, 2012
I like Regice because he has a good movepool (bolt beam).
I like his shiny sprite aswell.

Years
I go with Regice cos it's blue and I love Ice-types, plus it has the most interesting design of the three.

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2018
Regice. I just like its design more.

Followed by Registeel, then Regirock.

Mentalii

Back
Years
Regiiiice. Its design is the most good looking out of the three Pokémon, plus I prefer the ice-type. And, I could never forget its cry from the 8th movie x)

Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Jan 29, 2013
I went with Registeel because I just prefer Steel-types to Rock- and Ice-types. Never used any of them, though.

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
Years
I like Regice because I'm so chill... okay, that was a terrible pun. Sorry guys.

I have to admit that the Regi's aren't exactly my favourite trio, but out of the three, I like Regice the most. It has a pretty recognizable cry, I like its typing (especially since there weren't that many ice types in Hoenn anyway) and as someone else said, its shiny sprite is pretty awesome too. :D Registeel would come second and meh, Regirock is okay I guess but it really doesn't do much for me, sorry. :x

o Pikachu o

Pikachu
Years
Regice because he has the best type and the best design then most Regi's.
Regice my favorite then Regirock, then Registeel and then Regigigas which I just hate(I know it wasn't in 3rd gen but still)

Dreg

Done after the GT.
Years
  • Seen Jul 11, 2016
It's Regice for me because it had the best design and I think its moveset was pretty good also. It's followed by Registeel, then Regirock.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I really like all three! But Regice is one of my favorite legendaries, so Regice for me. :) I love it's design, Ice types are awesome, and it has a cool cry haha. "Ewwwwwwwww!" Second would be Registeel and third is Regirock.

WingedDragon

Competitive Trainer
Years
Id like to know why Rigigigas isnt in this mix? Gigas is the baddest looking one of the group. Yes its normal but its still cool

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Id like to know why Rigigigas isnt in this mix? Gigas is the baddest looking one of the group. Yes its normal but its still cool

Because this is the Advanced Gen forum, which is generation III and Regigigas wasn't here until generation IV, so it's excluded in the trio in this thread discussion.

Ninjagon

Back from a break.
Years
This one's a no-brainer! Deff's Regirock! Mostly cause his design is FAR SUPERIOR really cool and the fact that he is kick-ass imo, like Plat said.

Years
I can honestly say that I've never used any of the Regis, but my favorite based on design/typing would be Regice, followed very closely by Regirock, with Registeel in third.

hils21

Spoiled Brat
Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2016
generally i choose 3 of them but....i prefer regirock in this polling

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 26, 2021
I would have to say my favorite out of this trio is Regice. Even though I'm not big on this trio.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back