• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arma

The Hyena
Years
5.5/10

The image is cool, but I suggest you make the link somewhat shorter and remove the bar at the bottom and top of the picture.

Barney.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 30, 2015
Like the banner. The links annoy me though. Colour them, or use title tags for the pair and if you must have the other link, make people clink your signature for it.

7/10

Purple Materia

Shape the future!
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 12, 2014
9/10

The image is awesome. Could you provide the source? I despise the Impact font under it though.

The Lord of Smug
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 17, 2013
6/10
nice image and userbar, but misspelled straight. >_<

Purple Materia

Shape the future!
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 12, 2014
6/10

It's a Pokemon center. Yeah... :/

(OH MY GOD TYPO THAT'S BEEN THERE FOR HOURSSSS)

The Lord of Smug
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 17, 2013
9/10 better!

It's not just a pokemon center, it's THE Pokemon Center!

Purple Materia

Shape the future!
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 12, 2014
10/10...

...as a wallpaper. It's far too big to be a signature. If you cropped it, it might look very nice.

Eeveemaster9

Years of Lies
Years
Purple@
Correct xD Alas, it will be very hard to crop/resize the image since I'm on a mini laptop ==;;

*Smiles innocently* Perhaps someone could do it for me~? :D?

9/10 Love how you added the trainer in the center, and the bottom image is 'glued' to the top one!

aguinn99

Im a firin mah lazor
Years
  • Age 24
  • USA
  • Seen Jul 26, 2011
7/10
pretty interesting. I cant see what the picture shows though.

Last edited:

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
9.5/10

There are a lot of good things happening in your sig.

First off, it's simple. But simple as in CSS and text. I'm not counting the image itself.

Next, the image. I dunno if this was a render + scenery from the series or if it was a screencap that you managed to cut well (assuming the former; if it's the latter, then bravo), but regardless, you did a good job. Sasaki really stands out, and you're much better at text in images than I am (I probably couldn't even pull off decent text on a white/transparent background).

The only thing I don't really like (this could be totally Safari, by the way) is that the shadow dropped on the text in the bottom left seems a bit blurry. If you could change the shadow background/the text color itself. It's sort of the same with the binary number, but because that's on a white background it's a lot nicer.

Overall, you need to keep it up with sigs. like these (b' ')b

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
9/10

Positives;
- Good Quality picture
- The picture it self is quite good 8D

Negatives;
- "Merriweather Post Pavilion." It's Bleh. (Font and Colouring and such, not the sentence meaning 8D)

I think my text needs work, but we'll let you decided ;D

The Lord of Smug
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 17, 2013
7/10

Pic is really good, but the text clashes with pic, and looks like I lope.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back