• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TIME & SPACE [T]

Status
Not open for further replies.

doge

???
Years
Marty Towns
216.gif
116.gif

"Here's your pokemon, all well and healed. Come again!"

Nurse Joy was far too enthusiastic for her own good and her bandaged nose well supported the thought. Marty still hadn't thought of a name for his newfound Horsea, and he didn't even know it's gender, or anything about it yet. He hadn't had the opportunity with all recent occurrences. He reassured himself that when the moment came, he would figure it out, maybe. Whilst walking, Marty had not been paying much attention and had accidentally wandered off somewhere on the front deck. He found himself surrounded by a large group of kids, his age, younger, and older. He appeared to be the only one standing and sat himself down within the group. Looking around for a hint or some sort of information to what they were gathered here for, he noticed that every single person aside from him had their eyes and attention fixated towards the front.

A girl, no, a lady was situated at the front of the group. She wore a blue dress of some sort and pink leggings tightly hugged her legs. She began to speak, and spoke with much confidence, from what Marty could figure, she must've been a teacher and this must've been her class.

"So guys, how many of you know about the effects of berries?"

She rambled on for ages about berries, the topic sort of interested Marty and besides some knowledge couldn't hurt. So far, he had learned that how each status problem could be healed by their respective berry and how a couple of berries healed pokemon when they were in a pinch. In the middle of the lesson, she may have mentioned something about a demonstration but Marty wasn't exactly sure what she might've meant. Suddenly, a red berry was thrown in Marty's direction, he caught it in his lap and took a minute to examine it. It was a Cheri Berry, meant to cure pokemon affected by paralysis. He looked in the direction from which the berry was thrown and he realized the teacher was staring straight at him.

"Hey, you! I said, it's time for a demonstration! Weren't you listening?" She pointed straight at him. Marty was slightly embarrassed after being called out on his inattentiveness. Slowly, he got up from his seated position and approached her.

"Sorry about that.."

"Very well then, follow me." She beckoned him to accompany her as they walked onto a battlefield nearby. After taking each individual's side of the battlefield, she tossed out one of her pokeballs, revealing a face? A large stone? What the hell was this thing! It was a … rock-face? He pulled out his pokedex for further data on the strange pokemon.

"
Probopass, the Compass Pokémon, and the evolved form of Nosepasshttp://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Nosepass_(Pokémon). Its body acts as a powerful magnet. It controls three smaller units called Mini-Noses. "

Three small units...? Two of them were attached to the pokemon's side, at first glance they looked like ears, but know he could never unsee the truth. But where was the third one..? Before he could contemplate, she pointed at him once more.

"Now choose your pokemon! And give it that Cheri Berry I just gave you!"

Last edited:
Years
Somewhere! Aboard the S. S. Libra...

Jack walks through a corridor, his mind wandering as he thinks about the aide's words from earlier. "Taking me 'somewhere safe'. I still can't get over that. What was so 'unsafe' about Eterna? And where exactly could we be is that a Squirtle?" He stops and stares at a small reflecting pool in the main room, a small blue Squirtle sticking it's head out of the water.

"What's a Squirtle doing here? And why's it just staring at me?" Staring. Unblinking. Looking straight into his soul... "He kneels in front of it, noticing it's mouth appears to be open, forming a small "o". "What?"

A jet of water suddenly hits Jack in the face, fired from the Squirtle's open mouth. He sputters and falls backward, wiping his face off indignantly.

"Bahahaha! You should see the look on your face! Priceless! Ahahaha!" A young lady drops from the ceiling, some form of suction pads attached to her elbows, lower back, and feet. She grabs the Squirtle (causing Jack to notice the air tube leading from the toy's back to a pump in the girl's hand) and runs off, still cackling. The suction cups on her feet make funny popping sounds as she runs.

Jack glowers after her, glancing at the fountain again. He notices some loose tiles sitting on the back edge of the pool. Thinking quickly, he grabs one, tossing it down the hall. The girl accidentally steps on it, her suction pad shoe picking it up. As she takes another step, the tile hits the back of her leg, throwing off her balance and making her trip. She shrieks in panic, throwing her hands out to break her fall.

Jack leaps up as chases after her, but the girl lands on her hands, then does an amazingly acrobatic flip and lands on her feet, crouching to absorb the excess momentum. She jumps straight up, spinning around and landing on her feet again, glaring furiously at Jack. She stalks forward, the little popping sounds no longer funny.

"Hey! What's the big idea, pal?! You could have seriously hurt me doing something like that! I demand an apology, RIGHT! NOW!" She stops right in front of Jack (who had skidded to a halt when she started stalking toward him), jabbing him in the chest with her finger while glaring into his face.

"Right! I'm sorry I threw a tile at you. But aren't you the least bit sorry about spraying water in my face? And then laughing at me right after? That kind a thing can hurt someone's feelings, you know." He takes a step back, deciding not to argue with a girl this angry. Most girls he's met are less than rational when they're upset.

This girl proves no different. She steps forward to match his retreat, her eyebrow actually twitching with rage. It's so cartoony, Jack's surprised that veins aren't popping out of her head. Or a sweat drop isn't appearing on his...

The girl actually slaps him, noticing his blank stare as his thoughts drifted. "Hey! No spacing out on me! My joke was light-hearted and harmless! It wasn't gonna hurt anyone! ... Why are you staring at me?"

Jack is indeed staring incredulously, rubbing his face. "You... you hit me! Who does that?! That's not how people behave! That is bad!" He doesn't say these things angrily, just really surprised.

The girl's hands fly to her mouth as she gasps in shock. "Gasp!" She actually said gasp? "You're right! I'm sorry, I'm so sorry! Most people just do this!" She tosses a Pokeball, summoning a pile of sentient sludge.

"Muk!"

"For disproportionate retribution regarding a prank, I challenge you to a Pokemon battle! The loser must admit they are in the wrong and apologize!"

Jack blinks several times in confusion, then just shrugs and accepts it. "Right! That's the way we do things, then! Firecracker, defend my honor!" He tosses Ponyta's Pokeball, stepping back to issue commands.

"Firecracker, use Ember!" "Muk, use Mud Bomb!"

Firecracker spits a fireball at Muk, who simply tanks the hit and vomits out a ball of mud that bursts open upon contact with Cracker's face. She shrieks in pain and disgust, rearing onto her back legs.

"Firecracker, use Stomp!" "Muk, use Gunk Shot!"

Firecracker's hooves glow white as she leaps forward, slamming her front hooves onto Muk's... rather, into Muk's body, as she sinks right through the ooze-like Pokemon. Her look of confusion turns to horror, and she quickly steps back, out of the disgusting mass. Muk spreads his arms, and a third arm seems to shoot out of his chest to punch Firecracker in the face, dropping her to the floor.

"Whaa?!" Jack drops to his knees, cradling Firecracker's head. "You okay? That looked like it hurt! A lot! Please say you're okay!" His poor little pony neighs weakly, more dazed than anything, and he returns her to her Pokeball. "You're in no shape to fight. Not after a hit like that."

The young lady is hopping up and down around Muk, cheering. "Woo-hoo! We won! We won! I knew you would!" She leaps onto Muk, who is wearing a cheesy smile, and sinks into the center of her pudding-like Pokemon. Muk is enveloped in red energy as he is returned, leaving the girl on her backside, giggling like a fool. She jumps up, leaning in quickly so she's only inches away from Jack's face.

"I won. That means you have to apologize." She sticks out her tongue, forcing Jack to lean back or be licked.

Jack scrambles to his feet, the gril straightening as he does. "Alright! I'm sorry! Again! I reacted poorly."

The girl grins,jumping and spinning around again. "Apology accepted! Muk and I are gonna go celebrate in our room! So youi won't have to worry about any more pranks from us! Sayonara bye bye!" She walks away, her shoes still making ridiculous popping sounds. Jack simply watches her go, staring until she turns a corner and disappears. He sighs, looking at the ball in his hand.

"Let's go get you healed up, girl." With that, he turns and heads toward the ship's Pokemon Center.

(Firecracker learned Stomp, if you'd kindly add it to her movepool.)

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
"Cersei, use peck!" The Swablu swooped in on the Mankey and struck it with it's beak before she pulled up and continued to fly.

The black belt roared and kicked the nearest wall. 'Sylvester, use Karate Chop!' The mankey ,apparently named Sylvester, leapt into the air and brought it's flat hand down hard on Cersei's back. She barely managed to stay up, but she did. "Use Sing!" Malik called out. A melodious voice came from her beak and the Mankey fell asleep. She began to repeatedly peck it until it fainted. "Good job Cersei! Return!" He called her back to her Pokeball then sent out Fin. "Your move!"

They had agreed on a three on three match, and right now Malik was winning. The black belt sent out a Mienfoo, who looked ready to destroy the dancing Totodile. "Go! Use Thunder Fang!" Fin rushed forth and clamped down on the Mienfoo's arm. It tried to shake him off, but his grip was like iron. It fell to its knees, paralyed. "Water Gun!" Fin pushed it back even farther, making it hit the wall. 'Use Hi Jump Kick, Nyan!" The Mienfoo, named Nyan, launched forth and nailed Fin in the jaw with a powerful kick. The two pokemon backed up to face each other once again. "You're pretty good." 'As are you." Their respective pokemon just stood, panting and damaged.

Vato

This Is Our Last Goodbye
Years
Salias Gray

333.png

Swablu was caught!
Natural Cure
Featherdance
Peck
Sing​

Patrick McCallion

Murkrow broke free! With a furious caw-like sound, it left, quickly vanishing behind the ship...

198.png

187.png

Hoppip was caught!
Chlorophyll
Splash
Tackle​

@ Godzil No problem! I'll add it ASAP!

PsychoJigglypuff

Crazy and Loving It!
Years
After getting a quick drink, Amelia decided to leave the restaurant and head over to the Pokemon Center. On the way over, she passed by a lady handing out lottery tickets. "Would you like a free ticket? You could win a fabulous prize!" The lady called out to her. "A fabulous prize, you say? Sounds intriguing." Amelia grinned. "Sure, I'll take one of those tickets." She was then handed a lottery ticket with the numbers 25731 printed on it. "We'll call for you if you win," the lady explained. "Thanks." Amelia stuffed the ticket in her pocket and continued on to the Center.

After healing Adler, she mulled over what to do next. She could go sit in on Roxanne's class, even though she already learned about berries before. It would be nice to see a familiar face after all of the chaos. However, she also thought it would be a good idea to get another Pokemon. Right now, Adler was the only one she had. It would be wise to have some variety.

Eventually she decided to catch a Pokemon first, then visit Roxanne afterwards. Since she noticed that many people were fishing off of the decks, she went to the Poke Mart to see if they had any. "Excuse me, do you have any fishing rods here?" She asked the lady at the counter. "We sure do, young lady," she responded. "In fact we have so many, we're giving them out for free. You seem like a nice girl, go ahead and take one." She handed over a Super Rod to Amelia. She said a quick thank you, then made her way outside.

Amelia had never fished before, but it didn't take too long until she figured it out. It did take a long time before anything bit. It had been so long, that she had started to daydream, and she was in the middle of questioning a suspect when she felt the tug of the fishing rod. It jolted her back to life, and she began reeling in the line. Whatever was on the other side was tough. It kept pulling and tugging away, which gave her trouble. Using all of her strength, she forcefully pulled the Pokemon out of the water and onto the deck, which turned out to be a Staryu.

Amelia was excited. Staryu would make a great addition to her team, but weakening it wouldn't be easy. Attract wouldn't work, since Staryus are genderless, and Ember would do next to nothing. Adler would have to rely on a different move. She sent out the Torchic anyway, since she was her only option.

"Adler, use Scratch on that Staryu!" Adler dashed over and slashed at it with her talons. The Staryu quickly countered with a Rapid Spin, pushing her back again. "Try jumping over it when you use Scratch. Maybe that'll help dodge it's counterattacks." She suggested, trying to think of an effective strategy. "Tor!" Adler tried again, this time jumping over the Staryu, scraping it as she leaped over. That seemed to work, but the Staryu began hardening instead of trying to attack. With increased defense, dealing damage would be even harder now.

"Hmm... Use Ember, and try to keep your distance!" Adler spit fire at the Staryu, but it was unfazed by the attack. In retaliation it shot back a Water Gun. "Quick, dodge it!" Adler was quick enough to avoid the full force of the attack, but part of her still got hit. "Keep firing Embers! Whatever you do, don't let another Water Gun, hit you!" For a couple more times, Adler would use Ember, and Staryu would use Water Gun. Fortunately, the Torchic's increasing Speed helped her to dodge attacks. However, they were both gradually wearing each other out.

"Come one, you can do it," Amelia encouraged. "Just one more time!" Adler used Ember once more, but this time the Staryu actually looked hurt from it. Its body was burned. "Yes, this is what we needed!" She pulled out a Poke Ball from her bag and chucked it at the Staryu. It went inside the ball, and it fell to the ground, shaking for what seemed like an eternity. "I hope this works."

doge

???
Years
Marty Towns
216.gif
116.gif

Great, he had to battle an evolved pokemon and all he had were first evolutions. Fortunately, the pokedex revealed that Probopass had rock attributes, meaning it would be susceptible to water type moves. He weighed his options, as far as he knew Archer had no water type moves whatsoever. That left his newest addition, Horsea. Was it smart to put that much trust in a new pokemon? But... it was the perfect opportunity to get acquainted. Reaching into a pants pocket, he pulled out Horsea's pokeball and tossed it, letting it out.

Coming out of the pokeball, the water type eyed its new surroundings with curiosity. It eventually turned its eyes on Marty, paused and nodded its head as if accepting its new situation. In return, Marty smirked, and walked over to it. He knelt down and rubbed Horsea's head, causing it to... neigh? At least it sounded like a neigh. He got the idea that it was a female, how, he had no idea, it just sort of made sense to him. "Hey, mind if I call you Minny?" Once more it neighed, this time in approval of its new nickname.

"Alright, Minny. Here take this." He handed the pokemon the Cheri Berry, swapping it out for the Dragonscale it held. It protested but eventually accepted the berry, wrapping it up within its tail. He placed the scale in his hoodie pocket, where he wouldn't lose it.

"Kid, are you ready?" The teacher lady called out impatiently, tapping her foot and crossing her arms.

"Yea... um, sorry about that. Again.." He sighed, second time he had been called out, boy was this embarrassing. Quickly, he scrambled through his brain, trying to remember the moves Minny had showed off earlier at their first encounter. Right, so... Water Gun, and.... and.. Ah screw it.

"Alright, Minny use Water gun!" Turning towards the Probopass, Marty's Horsea's mouth became a hose, spraying the face with a stream of water. If it did any damage, it must've been extremely miniscule, as the pokemon did not even move, not even an inch!

She chuckled, "I hope you didn't think you would actually win this battle... I am Roxanne after all. Leader of the once, Rustboro Gym." With a wave of her hand and a smug face, her Probopass emitted a wave of electricity at Minny. He had to tell her to dodge or something, she was in trouble! But what was all that talk about being a gym leader and all? Marty definitely didn't recognize her and his friends had battled all sorts of gyms, but Rustboro, that definitely rung a bell, it was a city, at least before the disaster. In the meantime, Minny had been struck by the electricity but it did not appear to deal damage, but instead, visible electricity could be seen sparking and crackling around Minny's small body. What.. what was going on??

"Your Horsea is paralyzed due to my Probopass' Thunder Wave. Now have it eat that berry I gave you earlier."

As Roxanne had ordered, Minny began to uncurl her tail, the point where she held the berry. Then slowly, she lifted the berry to her mouth and sucked it in like a leaf blower. Now this process only took a short two minutes, seeing as the paralysis was extremely powerful and had slowed Minny down considerably. But once she had consumed the berry, Minny had been freed from her electrical prison and her movements were no longer restricted. Roxanne turned her attention towards the onlooking class, she explained what had just happen with the paralysis and the Cheri Berry. Suddenly, in retaliation to the Thunder Wave, Minny shot another stream of water at the rock-face, but this time, it was followed by a barrage of bubbles. The strange thing was, was that this onslaught of bubbles was far more bigger, faster and stronger than the ones Marty had seen before. Roxanne's Probopass seemed once again, unharmed, but it had been slightly damaged as it's eyes showed signs of grimacing.

"Alright, it's time to end this." Roxanne smirked at Marty, "Probopass, use Discharge!" Suddenly, a electrical current circulated around the pokemon. It crackled and sparked fiercely as the Probopass tensed it's facial expression. Suddenly, with a huge roar, the electrical current was sent flying from all angles, one of them coming right at Minnie!

"Oh no..." The wave of electricity was far too big to dodge, it took up the whole damn battlefield! Before he could even whip up a command, Marty's Horsea was hit directly by the oncoming wave, sending it flying back. It landed right at Marty's feet, still surging with electricity. His bare feet came into contact, giving him a slight shock but he overcame it and kneeled down, picking up his friend. Minny was obviously fainted, the attack was strong enough to faint several pokemon, let alone a single pokemon with a type disadvantage towards the move. He grabbed Minny's pokeball, returning it, his Horsea had been through enough. Roxanne walked over to Marty, and outstretched a hand.

"Hey, I'll heal your Horsea for you... You seemed alright out there kid, but of course I'm a gym leader so the result was to be expected." She winked, making Marty smile. He took her hand and lifted himself up. So he had just battled a gym leader, that was something else.

"Okay... thanks." Marty handed over his Horsea's pokeball over to Roxanne, together they walked over to a small contraption nearby. She placed the pokeball inside it and in one of the quickest seconds in Marty's life, returned it to him.

"There you go.. Now take care, kid." Roxanne jogged off back to her class. More demonstrations perhaps? Arceus bless the unfortunate soul that had to face her next.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 2, 2014
Hoppip Caught! Hoppip's Pain!

Patrick and Phanpy are staring at both balls intently as they both rock back and forth. Suddenly the lock on the ball Murkrow was in broke off and it had released the black bird in an even bigger rage. Murkrow seemed even more enraged than before and didn't have the energy to keep fighting Phanpy, so it flew off to another part of the ship. Patrick looking at it as it flies away holds up Hoppip's Pokeball as it stopped shaking and flashes with a ding! 'Wait a second...I just caught a Pokemon!' Patrick realised. Phanpy started celebrating by dancing a little bit.

'Okay, let's see...Hoppip 'hop' on out!' Patrick opened the ball sending out Hoppip, who seemed very startled and afraid of everything around it. 'What did this Murkrow do to Hoppip?' Patrick thought as he showed sympathy towards his new partner. As Patrick goes to pet it, Hoppip bounces away from him and hides under a broken chair that was on deck. Phanpy rushes over to Hoppip and begins to converse with it. The two Pokemon were talking for ages as Phanpy started getting more and more upset as it listened to Hoppip's story.

'Man, I wish I could understand Pokemon language..' the trainer thought as his two companions were talking. Hoppip lifted it's left leaf to reveal a scar with seemed to have been quite deep. 'Wow, Hoppip did Murkrow do that?' Hoppip startled and scared nodded at Patrick. What Patrick won't know and probably will never find out is that Hoppip's big brother was just attacked by the Murkrow's flock. But Hoppip managed to get away while it had the chance. Patrick didn't know what happened but he picked up Hoppip and held it tight. Hoppip just began crying more and more. Patrick caressing the heartbroken Pokemon. 'Don't worry Hoppip. I may not understand what has happened, but I will promise to make your a stronger Pokemon that can over come whatever is troubling you.' Patrick holds out Hoppip as he looks at it. 'Your one of us now Hoppip! Welcome to the family!' Hoppip's face was filled with emotion and held onto Patrick some more. Patrick lefted his Pokedex and scanned Hoppip.

NO. 200: HOPPIP THE COTTONWEED POKEMON
- DESCRIPTION - IT DRIFTS ON WINDS. IT IS SAID THAT WHEN HOPPIP GATHER IN FIELDS AND MOUNTAINS, SPRING IS ON THE WAY.
- MOVES - SPLASH, TACKLE
- NATURE - TIMID
-ABILITY - CHLOROPHYLL - SPEED INCREASES IN THE SUNSHINE.

'Don't worry Hoppip, I'll be sure to keep you safe. And from your Pokedex entry, you sound like an awesome Pokemon!' Hoppip held Patrick tighter. As the three friends were enjoying the moment, they could all smell the aroma of Patrick and Phanpy's food. Their eyes lit up again as Hoppip had no idea what as going on. Patrick put Hoppip on Phanpy's back as they ran inside full of determination, trying to find the ninja girl who had stole their food!

Kieran_90

That guy that you think you remember
Years
  • Seen Dec 27, 2015
@Vato well, she is gonna get badly beaten, then run off. I assume that's fine, since she's not going in there? Anyways, I'll do the Chapter now, but if you have an objection, I would be happy to delete/edit it.

Chapter 3
Chaos sent out Odd, the guard his Voltorb. The guard grunted something unintellidgeble, and there was a giant explosion from the Voltorb, causing Odd and Chaos to be thrown out of the door. The door slammed shut, and Chaos sprayed the potion on Odd, before running in a random direction as fast as she could.

Oh, and anyone who can guess where I got insparation for Chaos gets cake!

zapdos926

I'm secretly a typhlosion, shh
Years
<Flint? Where are we?> Gracie asked nervously. This whole location was unfamiliar to her and she couldn't see anyone she knew, not even that trainer with the tododile. She looked around, <Flint?> the sentret was no where to be found, <Flint?!> she called out again but there was no response. The cyndaquil crouched down in a corner and started crying, hoping for someone to find her, even a nice trainer.
Flint had completely forgotten about Gracie and was speaking with an attractive taillow. He couldn't even hear her cries he had left her so far behind.
<you know, you should come travel with us,> he offered, <I'm sure you'd like our master.>
<Our? Are you not his only pokemon?>
<Pfft! Of course not! There's also Gra-...> realization crossed his face.
<who?> the tallow asked.
<Gracie! My masters first pokemon! I was exploring with her and now...> he looked about frantically:

Kieran_90

That guy that you think you remember
Years
  • Seen Dec 27, 2015
Still running, Chaos collided with something.
"Watch where you're going." said Youngster Joey, shoving Chaos backwards.
"Yeah, watch where you're going." chorused four of the five other Youngster Joey's.
"How dare you speak to me like that, Joey, thrashed you!" Chaos yelled, before realising that there was five Youngster Joey's in a circle, with one tough looking Joey in the center, obviously the boss. One of the Joey buried his face in his hands, while the boss pressed a button on a portable stereo.
"My Ratatta's in the top percentage of Ratatta!" the boss sang badly.
"Ratatta, Ratatta Do Wah!" sang the rest of them, to bad music.
Chaos had Had Enough for today. She lifted her four pokeballs, and threw them all in the air, revealing the pokemon. Bulby, stood by her, glaring at the Joey's, Pidge flapped next to Chaos' head, ready to attack. Odd sat on the floor, and Hoothoot stared reproachfully at Chaos. Chaos stared back at Hoothoot, forcing the Joey' to crack up.
"OK, you're name's Hooty!" Chaos shouted at Hoothoot, making it smirk, and land next to Odd. The five minion Joey' sent out a Ratatta each,one also and Pidgey, another also had the Fearow (blushing), one had a Zigzagoon, one a Bidoof, and one a Patrat. Chaos smirked, and Odd used sleep powder on all of the pokemon, while Hooty used hypnosis.The lead Joey kept singing, while throwing Lum Berries at the sleeping pokemon. All of the pokemon started to awake, and Chaos had Bulby use wrap on them all. Pidge used a final gust, and all the Joey Minion pokemon fainted. All the Joey Minions buried their faces in their hands, while the lead one sang
"My Ratatta's in the top percentage of Ratatta," and threw the pokeball of a shiny golden Ratatta. Chaos smirked, and Bulby used absorb on the Ratatta, causing it to faint, and Bulby stole it's nonexistent power. All of the Joey's started crying, and then ran off. Chaos smirked, this may be a good day after all.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Fin fell over after Nyan hit him with another Hi Jump Kick. They were both on their last legs as the battle had raged on for a long time. The black belt had finally had enough of this. 'Enough! I call for a substitution!' Malik agreed. Fin couldn't keep this up much longer. "Agreed! Return Fin!" The Totodile disappeared into his pokeball to be replaced by Venom, who was eager to fight in his new form. The black belt sent out his final pokemon, Mark the Machop. He wildly laughed, 'Your bug is no match! Bring it on!' "My 'bug' is way better than your whatever that is! Venom, use Poison Sting!" The Beedrill shot out multiple volleys of pink needles at Mark, who took the hit with some trouble. 'Strength!' The Machop slugged Venom as hard as possible. Before be could hit again, the Beedrill shot multiple slashes of razor sharp air at Mark. It flew back and hit a rock, then fainted. 'No!' "Good game. Why don't we finish?" 'Ok. I guess so.' The trainers returned their respective pokemon then sent out the two whose battle ended in a stalemate. "Use Water Gun!" The Totodile blasted Nyan, making him faint then and there. "Good game." 'You were a worthy adversary.' They returned their pokemon and approached each other. They shook hands and introduced themselves. "I'm Malik, Malik Grizz." 'I am Sai Uzumaki. Maybe we will cross paths again one day.' Malik liked the sound of that. "Maybe. It's been an honor. 'Likewise.' The two trainers went their seperate ways. Malik found a Cyndaquil in the corner of the room crying. He sent out Fin in case something went sour. "Hey there little one. Are you lost?"

zapdos926

Years
"Quil?" Gracie looked nervously up at Malik before recognizing him, "Cyndaquil!!!" she said excitedly and hugged his leg then smiled brightly at Fin.
<What?> is what it could be translated to, <Someone who knows my master!> she hugged the tododile and nuzzled her head beneath his chin, happy to have seen someone familiar, even if only a bit.

Flint was racing around the boat, trying to retrace all his steps with the tallow flying up higher, trying to look for the cyndaquil.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Fin blushed a little when the Cyndaquil hugged him, which made Malik laugh. He tried to remember where he had seen a Cyndaquil before. He knew he had seen one, but he couldn't remember where. "I think we've seen this one before..." He chewed his lip in thought. <If only he could understand me...> Fin thought to himself. He started to do his dance again, taking care not to hit Gracie. Malik then remembered the guy he talked to before he got on the boat. "Jimmy! Do you know where he is?" Malik asked, hoping for a yes. <Sorry about MY master. He can be a dork sometimes.> Fin could talk about Malik's flaws all day.

zapdos926

Years
She didn't let go of Fin, worried that if she did she would get lost and clung to Fin even tighter, a small blush forming on her cheeks even as she did.
<I have no idea where he is...> she whimpered a bit, <I was exploring with Flint, the sentret, and we got separated... I have no idea where I am,> her eyes began watering and a few tears rolling down her cheeks.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Fin blushed even more. <Don't worry. We'll find him.> He scooped her up and started to give her a piggyback ride. <Hold on tight.> Malik laughed even harder at this. "Well, let's go." Malik and Fin began to wander around the ship with Gracie on Fin's back. "Well, they can't have gone too far." He began to chew his lip in thought. He had a brilliant idea! He released Cersei. "Go find a Sentret. When you find one, tell us and lead us to it." Cersei nodded and began to fly about the ship until she eventually found Flint. She gestured for him to follow her, and made her way back to Malik.

zapdos926

Years
Gracie couldn't help but laugh and clung to Fin's back, blinking her tears away.

Flint nodded, unsure though but followed Cercea, the tallow following after him. Flint let out a sigh of relief when he saw Gracie.
<Thank Arceus I found you,> he sighed and moved to hug her efore realizing she was on Fin's back and that she wasn't getting off anytime soon. She just held Fin tighter.
<You left me alone!> she said sadly to him.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Malik grinned as the Sentret approached. "Good job Cersei!" She had taken a liking to the boy as soon as Winona gave her to him, so she perched on his shoulder and nuzzled against his neck. "Stop it, that tickles!" Malik was laughing. He loved his new pokemon. He couldn't believe he only got them a day ago. It seems like forever...Meanwhile, Fin was stuck between the Sentret and Cyndaquil. He wasn't too happy about Flint leaving Gracie, but what could he do? He new a lot of Sentrets from before, and they were all adventorous. <Please don't fight, guys.> He hated being around sadness.

zapdos926

Years
<Sorry,> Gracie mumbled and slid off of Fin's back but stayed close to him, leaning against him actually, not trusting Flint as much anymore.
<Gracie, I'm sorry I left you. I got carried away with exploring. I'm sorry,> the sentret apologized.
<Whatever...> Gracie mumbled then looked up at Fin and kissed his cheek.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
If holding him made Fin blush, the kiss made his entire head turn red. It was all he could do not start doing the wildest dance he could. <Gee...uhh..> He didn't know what to say...but Malik did. "Well Fin, I guess somebody has a girlfriend." He said in a 'You lucky dog, you." voice. Cersei silently laughed. <If only Venom were hear to see this.> Malik scratched the Sentret behind the ears. "Your an adventorous little fella, aren't you?" Fin was still cemented to the ground with either A, fear, or B, happiness. Cersei's melodious, beautiful came forth. <What's the matter Fin? Echidna got your tongue?> She laughed, hiding her face behind her cloud wing. Malik knew that Cersei was teasing Fin, but he would let it slide. They need to do stuff like that to become closer. <Shut up Cersei!>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back