• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: PC Fastfood Inc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TY

Im thinking if i should post a picture of me in the "Pictures of You" thread or not... decisions... are killing me lol

TY

Problem is... Its 10:35PM right now and theres barely some light in my room xD

Gabri

m8
Years
I've thought like 24875642185 times in the last couple of years about posting a pic of myself here. But I'm the least photogenic person in the world, so I don't have a decent shot of myself.

TY

I will do it eventually, but not now since its 1am already for me lol

Years
I hate how I look in pictures. It's not that I'm unattractive or anything, but because I'm extremely un-photogenic. Pictures never capture the best of me.

Honest

Hi!
Years
The way I see it, candids work better than snapshots. That way, you don't realize you're getting a photo taken of you and you're more natural.

Years
Ah, that's true. I notice I look a lot better when I don't actually pose. I think it also has to do with the photographer. My friends couldn't take a good picture if their lives depended on it.

Honest

Hi!
Years
My friends are actually pretty damn good when it comes to taking pictures. I used to be, too, but then my camera derped out on me.

Years
Oh really? How did it do that?
I wanted to be a professional photographer for a few years, so I've developed some really nice skills in photography. If only I could efficiently take my own picture...

droomph

weeb
Years
Oh really? How did it do that?
I wanted to be a professional photographer for a few years, so I've developed some really nice skills in photography. If only I could efficiently take my own picture...

historical-selfies.jpg

don't forget about the selfies

they always make the news

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I really want to take on photography someday. Taking pictures of nature is something I love and my phone camera is crappy when it comes to that. Gotta shell out about $500 or so for a great camera. xD

Honest

Hi!
Years
Yupyup, nowadays DSLRs are what you need to really shine.

Makes you appreciate the dudes back in the day, though, who had to carry around those bulky cameras. D;

Years
I went on vacation a few months ago and brought my nice camera with me almost everywhere. I looked like such a tourist taking pictures of everything in sight. But yeah, those nice, big cameras are pretty expensive.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Gah, you guys reminded me of the time I borrowed a camera from this hot girl for like 2 or 3 months. She warned me to take extreme good care of it. And then one day, bam. The lens shatters.

The fear that came was insane. But somehow, I managed to dodge her until I was able to buy a replacement. D;

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Speaking of cameras, I'm reminded of my time when I'm trusted with a professional camera by someone months ago, it sure does feel different when using it, it's unlike the digital camera that I got years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back