• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Make a wish and have it horribly corrupted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Code

Stealcase
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 23, 2021
Granted, but your internett connection strikes down forever.
I wish I could fly.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 4, 2013
You can breathe underwater. But no one else can, so *outcast*, and the government kind of wants to Hulk you up and use you as a monster fish weapon.

I wish for a softer, fluffier pillow.

sabrina_diamond

Blazing dark Vulpix
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
Granted, But then the Glitch Pokemon rebel and overthrow you and every human on Earth so you don't even see 9000 years pass! xD

I wish I had an Umbreon in my Pokemon Emerald game

Oяiginal

Experienced Trainer
Years
The Umbreon comes out of the game but as soon as it sees it's free it runs away and you die of heartbreak when it runs away it is killed because people thought it was a demon.

I wish had the ability to control reality(beat that:P)

Turpin2009

Agent Turpin Here!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 12, 2009
Granted, but you become morbidly depressed when you discover that reality is not all it's cracked up to be, and create yourself an early grave.

I wish Leeds United were back in the premiership for 100 years to come.

Years
Granted, but they were 100 years older so they weren't able to play well, then they all drop dead after 100 years past.

I wish 2 + 2 = 5

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
Years
Granted, but now the world crumbles due to lack of knows.

I wish to become a Spirit Detective just like Urameshi

Code

Stealcase
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 23, 2021
granted, but it get's cocky and thinks it doesn't need you anymore because he's a winner, and he leaves you.
I wish my charizard knew Belly Drum...

Years
granted, but it get's cocky and thinks it doesn't need you anymore because he's a winner, and he leaves you.
I wish my charizard knew Belly Drum...

Granted. But you made Dig replace it then saved your game.

I wish when I had kids that they wouldn't always be the same gender as last time I checked.

Years
Granted, but then you get flushed down the toilet for sleeping, and then get eaten by a sewer rat.

I wish this thread had a point to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back