• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [Beta 2 Released] Pokemon Infernal Legend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokepal17

More cowbell~
Years
Oh, just script yourself some Rare Candies.
I could make you some tiles for the Gyms, though. I don't mean spriting, I mean design.

Thanks for the offer, but I'm doing fine regarding tiles. :P
An the problem is the trainer levels and the fact I'm doing a solo run with a Combusken =\ I'll probably reduce them since I was one of those evil people who made trainers uber strong. I'll probably lower Pryce's and Volten's levels from beta 1 and make them match what they would be in Fire Red.

However, right now, I'm going to remap some maps which I think suck.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen yesterday
sorry to ask but is the rom base for this game fire red or ruby? i didnt see which in the beginning of the thread...

Z34guy

Pretty Little Psycho
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 10, 2022
fire red. Ite says so in the topic name. reading>abyssthesavior lol

also pokepal17, I adore this game so far. I really hope this gets finished

Pokepal17

More cowbell~
Years
Good job on your first beta C:

Thanks. If you liked beta one, you'll love beta 2.

Anways, people please check the first post for a CSS layout which I made myself. Not bad for a beginner, eh?

I may just start using CSS for the posts I make in this thread. ;)

Years
  • Seen Jan 20, 2013
please, get Torchic out of the starters, either of the other two fires would be better Torchic is just awful, non of the third gen starters were good, hardly any of the third gen pokemon were cool at all really.

Forbidden1

csgo
Years
  • Seen Feb 6, 2020
thats your opinion, i happen to like torchic.
Anyway, this hack looks amazing and will BE amazing when i play it =3

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 23, 2014
Just wondering- what is the difference between this IL and the other IL?

Also, what is your progress in this hack relative to the prior one?

(I really liked the original and am looking forward to playing around with this one)

Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2010
this sucks lol i leveled my pokemon in the other IL to 50, oh well i look forward to playing this hack pokepal.

Pokepal17

More cowbell~
Years
this sucks lol i leveled my pokemon in the other IL to 50, oh well i look forward to playing this hack pokepal.

50? o.O
Wow!

please, get Torchic out of the starters, either of the other two fires would be better Torchic is just awful, non of the third gen starters were good, hardly any of the third gen pokemon were cool at all really.

Don't worry, I've already decided to change them to Kanto because I don't like the GSC movesets and I'm not a fan of mudkipz.
Just wondering- what is the difference between this IL and the other IL?

Also, what is your progress in this hack relative to the prior one?

(I really liked the original and am looking forward to playing around with this one)

Old hack had new tiles but was worse in every other way.

This hack had FR styled tiles and is better than the old.

Old hack goes up to 3rd gym.

New hack goes up to 2nd gym.

Cool hack. Nice scripts.

I wish you luck and i m looking forward for this hack

Thanks. :)

Like I said I'm changing the starters. :P

Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2010
yeah i was waiting for beta 2 so i could destroy all the gyms lol. So any speical events in the IL?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 23, 2014
I think the vast majority of people dislike Hoenn starters relative to the other generations.

I mean I love all pokemon games, including Ruby/Saph/Emer, but Blaziken, Swampert, and Sceptile are just kinda repulsive to me.

I personally really like both fire and water of every generation except gen III.

Pokepal17

More cowbell~
Years
yeah i was waiting for beta 2 so i could destroy all the gyms lol. So any speical events in the IL?

Well, the normal kidanpping, minigame and Ho-oh. :P

Don't change the starters. I like Hoenn Pokemon and Torchic was my first Pokemon when I started Pokemon Ruby. I want to be able to use Blaziken.

I think the vast majority of people dislike Hoenn starters relative to the other generations.

I mean I love all pokemon games, including Ruby/Saph/Emer, but Blaziken, Swampert, and Sceptile are just kinda repulsive to me.

I personally really like both fire and water of every generation except gen III.

Well, I've changed them to the Kanto starters abd to prove it, I've got them in my screens.

Its a good hack i like it, keep up the good work

Thanks. :)

Well, I redid the snow tileset, making it more nice to look at and more realistic (after all, people do shovel snow of their roofs). :P This meant I had to remap Glacial City and Frosted Canyon (there are tow others but I didn't majorly remap them). Also I implemented a new set of stairs which will be shown in my screenies and I remapped Crystal Meadow. Hopefully after building up a better party and mseeing with trainer levels, I'll move on to some nice scripting. :P

Screenies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back