• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

September Videyah Game Event - Team Fortress 2 & Mario Kart 7

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
pm1gB7L.png

September Videyah Game Event

Introduction & FAQ

IT'S FINALLY HERE -- erm, I mean, welcome to the September Gaming Events! Here, any PC member can all get together, and play a wide variety of Online Video games, from the ones you see on PC, to the console games like the Xbox 360, PS3, and the Wii U.

Rules

• All PokeCommunity rules apply
  • All Video Games rules apply
  • Please be respectful to other people
  • If you want to know more info about each individual game get together, read the info below!
Team Fortress 2 Get-Together Information

wSRO9L7.png

The Team Fortress 2 Get-Together will start at Friday September 13th, @ 5:00pm (PST). If you want to join, please post in this thread, your Steam username, so that I'll know before hand that you want to attend, and so there won't be any confusion when people are joining the server when I'll add them. Basically, we'll hold a variety of matches, varying from the amount of players we'll get. Server info will be provided when it starts. :3

Mario Kart 7 Get Together Information

69QpxzV.png

The Mario Kart 7 get together will start aaaat 5:00 pm (PST) @ Saturday September 14th. If you want to join, all you have to do is post your 3DS Friend code, and I'll add you to the room. Basically, we'll be racing/battling through out the time, buuut probably mostly racing, teehee.

General Event Information

Just in case you want a watered-down version of the info prodivded above, once again, the TF2 GT will start at Friday September 13th, @ 5:00pm (PST), and the Mario Kart 7 GT will start at 5:00 pm (PST) @ Saturday September 14th.

Feel free to state whether you'll be joining te TF2 GT, the MK7 GT, or both, but please remember, if you want to join the TF2 event, post your Steam username, and if you want to join the MK7 event, post your 3DS friend code. You're free to state that you'll be attending the Get Together any time before they actually start!

All participants will get a emblem for simply joining!
... Plus other special emblems if they meet with very special circumstances, oho.

(css made by TwilightBlade)

Last edited:

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
I have Team Fortress 2 and my steam is chaotic_emerald.

Looking forward to seeing some cutie faces there!

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Since I don't have Steam installed on my computer, I don't think I'll be able to play Team Fortress 2. I'll definitely be able to make it to the Mario Kart event, though! (: My friend code is 4725-9326-5960.

Last edited:

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
Years
I don't own Team Fortress 2, but expect to see me at the Mario Kart 7 get together. The timing works out perfectly in my time zone. Looking forward to throwing banana peels at everyone :P

3DS FC: 3050-7787-0067

TY

TF2 for me. My steam name is shadow_excadrill
(may not be validated yet, i havent bought a game from Steam yet, might do it ASAP)

Years
I will try my best to make the TF2 event, though I am busy that day so I cannot guarantee, but there is still a good chance that I'll make it so what the hey~

Steam: Yoozle

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Just a reminder that the TF2 event will start at 5:00, or 8:00pm Eastern time! So, sign up if you still want to join before then!

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
If only Steam would work on my PC... I'll try but my presence is highly unlikely.

TY

Im already on trying to get at least a bit less n00b in TF2, but my attempts are horrible XD

EDIT: I dont think ill make it for the TF2 event, 8pm Eastern time is like... 3 am here D:

Last edited:

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Yeah, sorry gang; I was going to delay the TF2 event for another day; because of inactivity and.. technical difficulties. D:

BUT, the Mario Kart 7 GT is still on for tommorow, so, feel free to sign up for thaaat~

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Just a reminder that the Mario Kart 7 get together will start in about 2 hrs and 30 minutes!
Join in while you can~

TY

Just to make sure i can check if im indeed able to participate

Last edited:
Back