• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Mauville Game Corner

What was your favorite game?

• Slot Machines

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Reel Time

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Roulette Wheels

Votes: 6 66.7%

• Total voters

Danny0317

Fluorite's back, brah
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Nov 19, 2023
Mauville_City_Game_Corner_RS.png

So what are your thoughts about the Mauville Game Corner? Did you like it? Did you spend some time playing the games? What was your favorite game there?
My favorite game was the slot machine. I mess around here in the Mauville Game Corner when I'm playing on my brother's GBA, since I don't like playing that in an emulator.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 26, 2023
I must admit, I haven't even been in there. I'm going to see what it's like there in a while! I have heard from some friends that it's fun, especially the slot machine :D I also wonder if you can get Pokémon from there! I'd love to get some rare Pokémon just like in FR/LG <3

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
I used to think that buy playing these games here, you'd be able to unlock some… legendary Pokémon event. xD;; Of course, this wasn't the case, and so I never did. Personally, I preferred roulette. Slots aren't too bad, either, but they just aren't as entertaining, in my opinion.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 14, 2023
I will admit, I was around 10 when third generation came out, give or take, so I didn't fully understand what the game corner or gambling were at the time. xD I do vividly remember loving roulette though!

I still go back to play a bit of it whenever I do a run through of Hoenn. :)

Years
The roulette is still my favorite Game Corner game to date, and I remember spending plenty of hours there- even if I didn't need the coins. And while it was a rare occasion, I always loved when the customer service day was announced for the Game Corner on the TV, and you could bet 6 coins per play rather than the regular 1 or 3.

Blueredemption

Never stop exploring!
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Oct 16, 2023
i spent most of my time playing the slots, the other games didn't really look fun enough for me.

i remember spending all of my money on coins for the slots and not having any to buy revives. it was a struggle to beat Wattson. after that i didn't go there much. i honestly prefer the game corner in Kanto fire red and usually play on there.

Apollo

怖がらないで
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jul 22, 2017
I never spent much time here. The Slot Machine was the only game I remember playing. (although it was just for fun, not for winning stuff) Since it's been so long, I don't really remember what the other events are. xD; The game corner never really interested me, tbh. Maybe I'll stop by soon enough and give the other games a try. :)

Back