• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Salve!

Major Fullbuster

Generic Lurking Spriter
Years
  • Seen Dec 22, 2013
I'm not too good at introductions, but I'm an fairly new spriter who specializes in Fire Emblem portraits, is terrible at algebra, and a wannabe rom hacker. I also play 4 different instruments.
Oh, and 3rd gen. is my personal favorite. Maybe 'cause Sapphire was my first game...

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Welcome man! It seems like we have a few in common and don't worry, your intro is good enough :)
Looks like you like spriting, the Art and Design forum is a good destination for you. Also check the Emulation section for romhack matters and the Advance Gen Gaming forum for talk about the 3rd gen.
Have fun and if you need help VM me or our helpful mods!

Shadowraze

ur mum
Years
Hello there Major Fullbuster!

So I see you're a spriter, go to the Art&Design forums if you want to do things related to spriting. :3 Also if you want to be a rom hacker. Go to the Emulation forums I'm sure you'll like it there. If you want to have a chat you can VM me I won't bite.

If you have any other questions regarding the forum you can ask any of our dear staff members via VM/PM.

Anyways, Welcome and have a nice stay here on PC! :)

Years
Naw no worries, I'm not the best at intros either.. which is funny seeing as I moderate this section. xD; It's just hard to talk about yourself sometimes, aha. Welcome to PokeCommunity though, Major! :)

That's really awesome and as our other wonderful posters said, you'll fit perfectly into the Pixel Art subforum of the Art & Design board. Did you make your avatar? I'm new to Fire Emblem so I can't really tell if that's an official portrait or something you made, but it's lovely. On that note though, Awakening is worth the money, right? I've heard so, so many good things about it so I just can't wait to finally be able to play it. Chose Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity over Fire Emblem but since I pretty much beat all of PMD, Awakening will be next on my list~! People like you make me so excited to try it!

Four instruments?! That's quite impressive.. I can't even manage one. :( The piano is amazing though and I'd love to learn to play it. Too bad buying one or paying for classes is just ridiculously expensive, sigh.

But brownie points to you for liking the third gen since it's amazing! People argue it's not the best but I beg to differ, haha. It was so fun and the contests included made it that much more of a time-burner. Like JNathan said, the Advance Generation board will be perfect for you as a third generation fan! Of course, Emulation also houses everything ROM hacking-related too, including tools, resources, and help threads among others.

Enjoy your stay on PokeCommunity! n~n

Major Fullbuster

Generic Lurking Spriter
Years
  • Seen Dec 22, 2013
That's really awesome and as our other wonderful posters said, you'll fit perfectly into the Pixel Art subforum of the Art & Design board. Did you make your avatar? I'm new to Fire Emblem so I can't really tell if that's an official portrait or something you made, but it's lovely. On that note though, Awakening is worth the money, right? I've heard so, so many good things about it so I just can't wait to finally be able to play it. Chose Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity over Fire Emblem but since I pretty much beat all of PMD, Awakening will be next on my list~! People like you make me so excited to try it!

Four instruments?! That's quite impressive.. I can't even manage one. :( The piano is amazing though and I'd love to learn to play it. Too bad buying one or paying for classes is just ridiculously expensive, sigh.
Hahaha I just spliced my avvy together, I'm pretty happy with it. And YES, Awakening is definitely worth the money. It sucks that my sister and I have to share it, though.
Yup, 4....piano, cello, B-flat clarinet, and bassoon.

Student D1

De-Wott?
Years
Your introduction's all right. You did tell a little of yourself, so that's fine enough. Anyways, hello Major Fullbuster! Welcome to the PokéCommunity! :)

Oh, you makes sprites. Just like the rest said, check out the Art & Design section, specifically the Pixel Art sub-forum since that's where all sprite works are posted. Nice avatar, too. I'm also new to Fire Emblem, like Cirno. I did try the demo of Awakening, and I was impressed of it. Hopefully I'll get the game someday soon.

The third generation is also my favorite, alongside with the fifth generation. Since you're a fan of that generation, be sure to visit the Advance Generation Gaming section. You'll find lots of topics related to R/S/E and FR/LG. And since you like to ROM hack, the Emulation section should be the place to visit.

Anyways, feel free to leave a message on my profile if you want to have a chat. If you have some questions, you could ask the helpful members here or the moderators. Hope to see you around and have a good time! :D

And nice! You can play 4 instruments. I can only play the recorder and a bit of the piano.

Back