• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How often do you workout?

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
How often do you workout? Do you workout as much as you'd like to? See yourself getting into any type of fitness regimen anytime soon?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
Usually every day. There are some days I skip due to being too tired. I workout for about 90 minutes and I follow a very specific weight lifting routine I designed myself.

Limey-chan

Batzu
Years
I play an hour or so of football (soccer) every so often; nothing competitive, just with friends.

Honestly, I don't workout anywhere near as much as I probably should.

DarkestMidnight

[color=black][b][font=Shadows Into Light]Demon Sla
Years
I do do karate 3-5 times a week. I'm currently a brown belt and I've been training for a long time, so I'm somewhat responsible for helping train new students.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Work out, every day. Working the squish, away.

Star-Lord

withdrawl .
Years
Not enough for my goals tbh.

I go at least two days a week but considering I work a night shift it's really hard for me to motivate myself to go to the gym after working those shifts/I sleep all day so it's hard for me to make my meals too... It's a really destructive lifestyle for me considering I want to lose weight but hey can't leave the job yet so :V

I have a diet I follow when I'm doing good and I aim to work out 4 days a week at least. I fell off the horse this week but am working on getting right back on it.

Swithdas

What's a forum and how do I use it again..
Years
When I'm not injured, which at the moment isn't very often since I just seem to be picking up injury after injury, I'd be at the gym Monday-Thursday, with a rest day on Friday before a game on Saturday. Everyday besides Friday would also include running outside of gym and training on a Tuesday and Thursday

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 8, 2019
Usually every day. There are some days I skip due to being too tired. I workout for about 90 minutes and I follow a very specific weight lifting routine I designed myself.

I'm the same, I workout every day, of course except that days when I'm ill {XD} I practise yoga regurarly and make my favourite fitness complex too :) Several months ago I also went to the gym several times a week but later I decided that with my working schedule it's more effective to make all workouts at home {XD} Besides I have some sport stuff like in this list on StyleMann in my house for such cases :)

NordicTrack-Elite-10.7-Elliptical-Trainer-650x650.jpg

And during the warm seasons I run outsides instead or swimm :)

Keiran

[b]Rock Solid[/b]
Years
I run 3-5 miles every day, but 2 days out of the week I have a more intense routine. I'm off on Sunday/Wednesday so when I get home on Saturday/Tuesday that's my 2 days where I lift and everything, and then I have the whole next day to relax and recover. ;D

I burn like 2.5k calories a day just walking at work so I'm pretty well off to begin with.

BlazingCobaltX

big mood. bye
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 19, 2019
I do taekwondo once a week ever since I bruised by ribs last Summer, but a week ago I informed my teacher that I wanna train more often again. I used to train thrice a week. I hate how I still have a lot of pain, the impact was really heavy but it's been 9 months now...

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Feb 16, 2017
30 minutes of cardio a day + some pushups, crunches, planks, and other basic strength exercises.

Years
I do a lot of walking, and when I'm free I bike, but I don't do much strength training unless you're counting a fluctuating number of push-ups during the week.

pkmin3033

I go for a short walk every morning, if that counts...and, when you're generally too afraid to leave the house a lot of the time, and generally averse to strenuous physical activity, it counts.

One day I'd like to take up swimming again, though. I think that would be my preferred method of exercise. I don't like being sweaty.

Sirfetch’d

I workout almost every day. I do not do intense workouts at the gym or anything but I do light weightlifting at home and standard cardio exercises. I'm pretty fit and am happy with how I feel/look.

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
Years
I was gymming every second day but I've been travelling around the country for work for the last two weeks so haven't been ;; need to get back into it now. Every second day before work is a good schedule for me, get a mix of everything in.

Back