• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anyone know where I can watch these

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jun 17, 2017
Hello, I am interested in watching some Pikachu shorts, most notably Pokémon 3D Adventure: Find Mew! and Pikachu's Ocean Adventure.

Supposedly they were released only in select Japan theaters, but does anyone know if there are any links to watch them?

Years
Sharing links for episodes/movies is against the rules. You can take a look here. The only exception is when an official Pokemon channel uploaded an episode or movie. I'm not going to close this thread because there might be a chance to be in official youtube Pokemon channels if someone wants to post it.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 8, 2024
One side story that I've never found online or seen is Pokemon Mystery Dungeon ones which aired in USA English dub but not the UK.

Back