• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Discontinued: Pokemon Crono - English Beta 2 released!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tudj

HeartGold :P
Years
Well Dante, this hack looks really extraordinary. Good Luck with a future release of Beta 2.

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
Years
  • Seen Nov 28, 2011
and if there is an english translation for this, where is it?

calmd

Nerdy Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jun 4, 2013
Hey
When I try to play Crono the beginning has a white screen and the setting are set as what u said...and the link "PokeHacking," link isnt working...
Plzz help and thanks :D

pokemon_hacking

blah_maker
Years
  • Seen Sep 15, 2012
i used 9 differnt roms and when i get thr right one it loads but just before u get to the screen where u press start is goes white >.< ive tired for bout 2 hours and its annoying me i would love it if someone could help me XD

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
i used 9 differnt roms and when i get thr right one it loads but just before u get to the screen where u press start is goes white >.< ive tired for bout 2 hours and its annoying me i would love it if someone could help me XD

*Signs* Read, read, read!! You're burnin' ma flames! Y'know, that makes you no different than a Noob! Change the Save Type from 64k to 128k and then reset! You're done with that! Pfft......

Years
  • Seen Sep 12, 2009
Crono keeps showing white screen can anyone help?

I read everything on this page and i tried all of tht i downloaded everything and it keeps showing a white screen can anyone help me??? Like a link tht will work to it or something really guys this game looks awesome and i wanna play it to but its just not working for me T.T

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
I read everything on this page and i tried all of tht i downloaded everything and it keeps showing a white screen can anyone help me??? Like a link tht will work to it or something really guys this game looks awesome and i wanna play it to but its just not working for me T.T

*Slaps Face* and *Sighs* Do you actually bother reading my last post?! It shows you how to play Crono properly.

pokemon_hacking

blah_maker
Years
  • Seen Sep 15, 2012
*Signs* Read, read, read!! You're burnin' ma flames! Y'know, that makes you no different than a Noob! Change the Save Type from 64k to 128k and then reset! You're done with that! Pfft......

yer i did all of that for the frist page T.T dont yell at me lol but i found out i needed pokemon ruby (u) version 1.0, to make it work so yer i fixed it ^__________^

MexicoolBoy

I'm MEXICO!!
Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2010
Hey Dante!!
What's up with your hack?!
it's a lot of time that you don't give us news about Chrono!
However in the web I have found this image
screenn.png

is it yours?? O.O
because if is so, this means that you don't stop to work at this awesome hack!!

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
Hey Dante!!
What's up with your hack?!
it's a lot of time that you don't give us news about Chrono!
However in the web I have found this image
screenn.png

is it yours?? O.O
because if is so, this means that you don't stop to work at this awesome hack!!

? That's an Emerald Hack! It's impossible! This Hack is a Hack of Ruby, not Emerald...

Someone must have stolen this Hack's OW's...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back