• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen The Unova Travel Journal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
I went to Castelia City. I explored the city. I brought the dancers together so they could form a dance team. The artist clown said he wanted to see a psychic Pokemon so I went and caught a Woobat to show him and he gave me a Rawst Berry.

Years
In Pokemon Black I came very close to catching a shiny Mandibuzz. I had my Seismitoad out. When the Mandibuzz attacked, it got the Poison status effect from Seismitoad's Ability. Since I got Mandibuzz's HP very low, it ended up fainting.

Also, I caught Cobalion in Mistralton Cave. It took a combination of different Pokeballs, but I finally caught it in a Timer Ball. After that, I transferred some Pokemon from HeartGold.

In Pokemon White, I completed the Striaton City Gym. Next is to catch a Pidove, and Roggenrola.

Years
  • Seen Apr 21, 2011
I finally found a Pansage. I've only seen two in that forest. I knocked the first one out with a surprise critical hit. Gr... But another appeared and I caught it, so I can move along.

More to come.

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
Years
  • Age 28
  • UK
  • Seen today
Visited all of the post game areas.
Caught a few pokémon.
Visited the Abyssal ruins.
Went back to the cold storage for Zinzolin.

I'm currently breeding for a timid Zorua for my friend.
Once I hatch the timid Zorua and trade it to my friend them to my friends, I'll catch Kyurem and train for the elite four.

Plasma sage progress: 3/7

Current team
Seperior lv.67
Unfezant lv.64
Carracosta lv.64
Scolipede lv.64
Zoroark lv.64
Scrafty lv.64

Years
Today I beat the Sky gym! And I've got everyone to level 40 or above! Shallie (Samurott) just got surf, but unfortunately the twisty mountain isn't a good place to train for him. And Lolita♥ (Gothorita) is going to take forever to evolve, but she did get the move psychic today ^_^!

Calamity

Just for the love of the game.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 10, 2020
Pokemon White Journal..

Finally got pokemon White, a bit late I know but now I've started I thought might aswell join the craze of this thread. XD

~ Started my journey today with my friends Cheren & Bianca, they gave me 1st pick of the pokemon; After much thought I decided to pick Snivy (Oshawott a very close second) and won the two battles, happy with my choice of pokemon...

~ Recieved the Pokedex from Prof. Juniper later on, and had a catching contest on Route 1 with Cheren & Bianca, me and Snivy got carried away grinding and ended up only catching a Lillipup who will probably be boxed soon.

~ After pwning Patrats for far too long I reached the next town, healed up and headed to see a mysterious organisation known as 'Team Plasma', which spells douchebags in my dictionary. Afterwards some weirdo who enjoyed his hair dye too much asked too hear my pokemons voice.. O.o He later revealed himself to be called N, cool....

~ After getting through route 2 quite easily with Snivy, who I'm quite fond of now we reached Straiton City, after letting myself into each house and KO'ing both Bianca's pokemon I decided to check out the Dreamyard to get high on some dream shizz (H)

~ OMFG. I got a monkey. It spits water. Highlight of the journal so far!

~ I then proceded to check out the trainer school where Cheren was waiting, my water monkey destroyed his fire pig... Wow I sound like I've had that dream mist already...

~ Finally I decided it was time too take on the gym, the 2 trainers were harder than expected and my Panpour took alot of damage and underlevelled Lillipup didn't last long. When I reached the gym leader I foolishly went head on in without healing. But time for the 1st gym battle!

~ I opened up with Snivy and went on to use growth a good 3 times before his Lillipup managed to whittle me down to half health, I still only managed to knock it out it 2 hits! -_- He then sent out Pansear, Snivy managed to get a good hit on him before getting scorched by Incinerate. Luckily water monkey managed to provide with a water gun and the badge was mine! I wasn't planning on keeping this monkey but he's growing on me...

~ Afterwards Me and Bianca, well mostly me, Bianca just watched. Fought off Team Plasma from kicking Munna's, after a good pwning and a threat to call the RSPCA they left, I then scuffled around to find a Munna and Purrloin, nabbed 'em.

~ Finally after a long day I recieved the C-gear off Prof. Fennel, looks weird, it will take some getting used to... Saved.

Current White Team
Snivy Lv. 15
Purrloin Lv. 11
Panpour Lv. 11

Box: Munna Lv. 8
Lillipup Lv. 6

D0N3GAN

Working on Pokemon White...
Years
  • Seen May 24, 2011
Update 2

Last time
Spoiler:

After leaving Accumula Town.
Spoiler:

AntiZero

Remember?
Years
  • Seen Jun 1, 2014
My bad habit of restarting my games early got the better of me, and now I'm back up to Nacrene City with a Pignite and a Drilbur, both level 18.
Currently running around the outer Pinwheel Forest searching the shaking grass for a Sawk. 5% encounter rate. In shaking grass. Ugh.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
Had time to play this week for a bit. Wasn't really feeling like playing, but I figured I had the time to kill, so why not?

Defeated Plasma at the Cold Storage rather easily, and then it was a rush to the Gym. Since it's a Ground-based Gym, I had Ender ready to go with Andrew in reserve. The only trouble I had in the Gym was figuring out the elevators. Ender pretty much took on the entire Gym by himself.

The Chargestone Cave brought some new troubles. Boldore's Sturdy ability was a pain, along with not knowing what Ferroseed's typing was. So the team took a beating, but they made it through the cave to Mistralton City. Team's going to be rearranged a bit after this.

Team:
Andrew the Dewott - level 33
Pantsu the Scraggy - level 30
Ender the Servine - level 33
Coldstone the Vanillite - level 29
Valentine the Swoobat - level 32
Angel the Krokorok - level 34

Zerrah.

Mauling with Ursaring
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 15, 2018
Sat and watched as my boyfriend caught a Shiny Petilil while EV training in Pinwheel Forest. That lucky man!

And on a random urge I'm currently breeding and EV training Pokes for a Sandstorm team. So far I've got Hippowdon, Excadrill, and Reuniclus. And now, after transferring a Torterra that knew Leech Seed and Stealth Rock, I'm training a Ferrothorn.

Adam.

Knowledge isn't everything.
Years
Yesterday evening I realised tht I was finally able to ride the Royal Unova. I was keen to see what was in store for me as I have little idea what Trainers were on the ship and whom I was able to battle.
When I entered from the dock in Castelia City I was amazed at the graphics of seeing the boat go out into the sea. On this occasian, however, I didn't go on the top deck as I wanted to battle Trainers to help level up my Heatmor. I talked to loads of different people, some of whom spoke for very long, leading to a whistle to be blown. Even though they apologized I was steaming (get it?) as it meant I had less time left on the ship.
After a while of talking to some passengers I managed to battle some trainers. What suprised me most was that the second trainer I battled had a Pokemon from another reigon. I was very pleased as it meant my Pokedex would be building up.
Sadly, afteer the battle with the foreign-trainer, I came across another person who wished to give me their life story and my trip on the Royal Unova was over.
Now, I'm just eager for the evenings to come by so I can ride the ship again!

Years
I did some battling at the battle company and my Sewaddle evolved into a Swadloon! Today I am going to finish battling the trainers there and do more around the city.

Calamity

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 10, 2020
Pokemon White Journal: 2

Wow, this game has blown me away, Gamefreak have really delivered for this one! Anyways my last entry was a tad long so I'll try shorten further updates down lol.

~ After getting attacked by some annoying kids with annoying pokemon which used annoying moves and took annoyingly long to take down. I bumped into Cheren, his fire piggy got scratched up by my evil cat.

~ After that we had to track down Team Plasma to return a stolen pokemon to one of the daycare kids, in which Snivy evolved! :D After leaving Wellspring Cave I managed to get myself a female Pidove, I'm not really fond of the males mask when they evolve...

~ Reached Nacrene City, checked the houses, decided to grind on the next route for awhile, the computers battling AL seems to have improved. :|

~ Caught myself a Tympole and a Throh for the dex, not planning on using them.

~ Arrived at the Gym, Ponytail was there. Ugh, I K.O'ed all his team with Servine and Sigs.

~ Decided to finally take on the gym, which puzzles annoyed me. Alot. Plus Sigs and Ronny (Purrloin, forgot to tell you I nicknamed it.) Were not taking hits very well. Eventually I reached Lenora. Gym battle number 2 begin!

~ Bad start. Panpour got K.O'ed by her Herdier. And Ronny only managed to knock half its health off before Lenora healed, and knocked Panpour out... I decided enough was enough and sent out Servine, who was extreamly keen, with a leech seed & growth combo I was set. And leaf tornado'ed the hell out of her team, which led to a knocked out Herdier & and K.O'ed Watchdog.

~ Which meant. I got the basic badge! :D And I owe it all to Servine!

~ Afterwards Lenora's husband informed us Team Plasma had shown up. -_- We rush back to the museum to find the Dragonite skull has been stolen! We head outside where I meet Castelia's gym leader Burgh, whom Lenora tells me to go with into Pinwheel forest to find the skull. Saved.

Current Team.

Servine Lv.22
Sigs (Pidove) Lv.18
Ronny (Purrloin) Lv.16
Panpour Lv. 12

D0N3GAN

Working on Pokemon White...
Years
  • Seen May 24, 2011
Update 3

Spoiler:

Leaving Striaton City.
Spoiler:

Pokémon White Team:
499.png
Lv. 18 ♂ Lonely
511.png
Lv. 18 ♂ Adamant

519.png
Lv. 17 ♀ Jolly

524.png
Lv. 18 ♂ Brave
Lv. 11 ♀ Modest

Last edited:

Calamity

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 10, 2020
Pokemon White Journal: 3

Yeah I lied about making the last one short, I'm getting too carried away with this game lol, anyway back to business!

~ Scurrying around Pinwheel Forest was a pain. Although one of the highlights was Sigs evolved whilst battling grunts and has really hit form!

~ Me and Burgh went on the track down the Dragonite Skull and return it to Lenora, she gave me a moon stone. Nice...

~ After battling all the other trainers in the forest I went on to cross SkyArrow Bridge, and I won't lie, I actually said 'wow.' When I crossed that thing.

~ Got to Castelia City and went on to look around the buildings, during getting attacked by every office worker at the battle company Ronny evolved into a Liepard! I also got Zorua in the 'dex, not sure if I want one or not...

~ Went to check out the gym after getting a dance group together (lol) Burgh rushes out to inform me Team Plasma are about. Again. Argh. Saved. O.o

Current Team,
Servine Lv. 24
Sigs (Tranquill) Lv. 22
Ronny (Liepard) Lv. 20
Panpour Lv. 13

Trap-Eds

Dig a hole, dig a hole........
Years
Standing on Marvelous Bridge wondering about that weird ghost girl...
Pokemon:
PATRICK (Starmie Lvl 58)
SQUISHY (Musharna Lvl 58)
Galvantula (Lvl 58)
Togekiss (Lvl 59)
OINK (Mamoswine Lvl 59)
OSAICAN (Braviary Lvl 59)

Now I'm gonna train in Nimbasa City in those Sport center...places. But first, I'm going to watch this Patrat Show! *watches carefully* *picks a Patrat* Darnit! So close! D:

Steven

[i]h e l p[/i]
Years
  • Age 31
  • Ohio
  • Seen Jan 4, 2023
Just got Black!

Name: Gaga
ID: 25220

- Picked Tepig.
- Of course, Bianca got a Critical Hit with Snivy's Tackle. So I lost to her. *SR* Beat her! :D
- Beat Cheren.
- Tepig is Quirky.
- Got PokeDex and PokeBalls.
- Beat N.
- Got Running Shoes, Beat Bianca.
- SRing for an Adamant Pansage to replace Tepig. Got a Jolly one which is good enough!

Team:
Lv.10 Pansage Male
Jolly
- Vine Whip
- Scratch
- Lick
- Leer

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
Years
Entry 8
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
- Beat Cheren
- Travelled through Victory Road
- Lost against the doctor XD
- Started again
- Made it through alive to the E4
- Flew to the Battle Sub
- Evolved my Lampert and taught him Fire Blast
- Taught my Jellicent Blizzard
- Played Double Red Line
- Lost on my 16th win streak =_=
497.png
Medusa. Lv 46. Giga Drain, Strength, Leaf Blade, Leech Seed
518.png
Petunia. Lv 46. Psybeam, Psychic, Moonlight, Hypnosis
549.png
Lily. Lv 46. Magical Leaf, Petal Dance, Giga Drain, Sleep Powder.

567.png
Kaori. Lv 46. Dig, Acrobat, Crunch, Fly.

608.png
Hex. Lv46. Fire Blast, Shadow Ball, Inferno, Flame Burst.

593.png
King lv 44. Surf, Brine, Blizzard, Recover.
-kg

AntiZero

Remember?
Years
  • Seen Jun 1, 2014
Ok, so my game kinda was ejected after I accidentally bumped it, and I'd gotten like 2 gym badges since previouly saving, so I decided to start over. (Again. -_-')

Yup, so I'm at the Striaton Gym with a Snivy now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back