• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Damn, they are? Hopefully I'll be able to stay content with the journals I have atm then.

I actually have, like, 45 icons on my Hibiki journal but since it isn't paid I can only use 30 ;;

...Of course, the three characters I want to play most from Pokemon are Haruka, Lyra, and Blair. Maybe Jun and Kouki.

TY

Pissed off at my printing machine, it seems to die soon or late...

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years

Guys...

This exists.

It's amazing.

It's beautiful~

Think? I KNOW I'm in love! <3

@Roswell - . . . NO. Get out. I shall hate you forever and everAFTER. No more shall you be my friend, person of many names. I despise you. You disgust me. You are insignificant and meaningless.
GET. OUT.
xD

[YTHD]zJx4RZq4Nw4[/YTHD]

That's . . . beautiful!
1739779_1310411710307.97res_500_282.jpg

Never actually played SimCity, although I have played the Sims. omigawd . . . now I have to. But that one . . . is so far away. ;~;

Last edited:

A Pixy

Cruel?
Years

The creator is kinda weird. He's created life messing simulators with more detail each time.

In Sim City you messed with people on a municipal scale.

In The Sims you messed with people on a personal scale.

And in Spore you messed with the very origins of life.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023

Ohh Spore, this is a game I miss dearly! So much fun selling spice to The Grox so they don't kill you <3

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years

I never played Spore, but I should try.
ZOMG Mari0. I am in love <3 I'm probably going to be playing this forever now. Good chance of ever seeing me again. Pixy, I hate and love you forever for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back