• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Suicide challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Sep 24, 2018
well,in most games pcs are free and marts are so cheap,so anyone can become the champion... however, in this challenge...

rules
1)games: gold/silver/crystal (if there are complete gen ii and you hacks let me know). i think gen i would be impossible and iii,iv and v are far too easy.
2)emulators are ok, the speed button is a necessity
3) no buying staff. no marts, no game corner, no herbs etc. your money is competely worthless
4)no free healing(resting at mr pokemon's and lance's medicine of course are allowed, please remind me if there are more free heals)
5) using a pc is not allowed(exception: releasing pokemon)
5)legendaries are allowed, but are a complete waste of resourses
6) no hacking.
7) challenge ends by defeating red.
username, game

my sign up:
titanomegistoterastios, gold

if you have any questions, pm me

please update and

go kill yourselves HAVE FUN!
updates
Spoiler:

participants: titanomegistoterastios, nineray

Last edited:

myrrhman

Challenge God
Years
Aww, a GSC only survival challenge? I don't know what you're talking about Kanto games being too hard, its the only one I've ever seen a Survival done on.

11wildy

Me!
Years
Yeah, I only survival I stood I chance on (and really tried hard) was on Leafgreen. Which was a Charizard solo until I caught Zapdos. I even did on actual cardridge, which made it more epic.

Kieran_90

That guy that you think you remember
Years
  • Seen Dec 27, 2015
I'm gonna start, and actually update.
Although, I think you should include a sigup form.
Username: ChaoticLapras
Game: Heartgold

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Wow, why am I just now noticing this was revived in August? Must have been during band camp when I was busy. Anyway, I don't think the OP is around often enough to keep up with this challenge, so I'm gonna lock this. If anyone else wants to make this, please feel free to!

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back