• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi everyone!

Years
  • Seen Sep 15, 2013
I'm new here. I'm interested in RPG games and find pokémon interesting because it has very developed RPG style.

I find that and other games inspiring and use it to make my own games. I also like to see what alternate versions of pokemon there are. I would like to know if anyone has any thoughts on how a pokemon game could be made and stuff like that. I hope to get to discuss with other members here if they have any thoughts about that.

Psystar63

☆ || [The Wandering Star] || ☆
Years
I'm new here. I'm interested in RPG games and find pokémon interesting because it has very developed RPG style.

I find that and other games inspiring and use it to make my own games. I also like to see what alternate versions of pokemon there are. I would like to know if anyone has any thoughts on how a pokemon game could be made and stuff like that. I hope to get to discuss with other members here if they have any thoughts about that.

Hi Arawanach! From what you've said here, it sounds like the places you'll enjoy most are the ROM Hacking and Hacks showcase forums. ROM hacking as about as close as you could get to creating entirely new and different Pokemon games, and the Hacks showcase is the place for checking out many of the great hacks created by our PC members!

And welcome to PokeCommunity! :3

Years

Hi there Arawanach, welcome to PC.

I have been a fan of Pokemon since 1999, and even though I turn 20 on Monday I'm still enjoying Pokemon to this day. (So yeah, wish me happy b'day)

I'm not really an expert on making games, but I wish you good luck on your project.

Remember to read the rules or contact our friendly team of moderators.

Have a fun time, OK?

- Hikari10

Rainbow Arcanine

now known as aslan
Years
Hi Arawanach, interesting name you have but that's a good thing being different right ^^? I'm known as Rainbow and would love to help you out anytime but I'm honestly terrible at developing roleplays.

Like everybody has said,ROM Hacking and the Hacks Showcase will definitely suit you so you'll probably be browsing around there for a couple of hours xD. This community is friendly, so enjoy yourself here! You'll make some great friends around here so have fun ^^!

Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2012
Hihi Arawanach~ Now I have someone to be new with~ My advice: Follow peoples advice.
Anyway, Hi~ Hope we can be friends~

Back