• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Light Version [Beta 1 Released]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Oct 16, 2021
I really hope the script and dialogs in your hack will be as good as what I can imagine from the storyline you wrote!

Maybe it's only me, but I think it's a bit odd that you use 2 differents Raikou: 1 16x16 and one 32x32 (i think). I believe the bigger one is for when you can capture it, but 32x32 is too big for Raikou IMO, particullary because bigger legendairies (Rayquaza, Lugia, Groundon, ect.) are that size.

Years
  • Seen Apr 23, 2013
This sounds really good. I hope the first beta is at least a few gyms long.

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen yesterday
wow hack seems great. I don't know how I missed this lol. will be looking forward to this

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 7, 2014
I really hope this hack isn't forgotten... The pictures I have seen look amazing and I have been waiting for basically 2 years to play this hack. It would really be a shame if something as great as this never ended up being finished/released.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back