• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: Liquid Crystal [3.3.xxxxx Live Beta]

Years
This is just a notice that the Trainer Request 2013 will be closing on March 15th. If you haven't already submitted a trainer then you can still submit them until then. How do you know if you won? You'll have to find out by playing xD
This means I am getting late for it. I have to think fast what team do I put for the trainer request

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 24, 2023
Hey I loved this game but, The intro sprite is kinda well let's put it at distorted. How about using another sprite? Oh and hey, how did you remove the Rival naming intro?

Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2014
Where is the Cave of Wisdom??

I'm confused on the storyline right now, unsure what to do.

Director of the teleportation device asked me to go onto the cave of wisdom. Ok, I do that, and the sign says yadda yadda beat em, don't die.. And so I fall down the hole. When I talk to the statues, it goes like lickitung level 63 and a dodrio lv 32 comes up, I kill it, and then the game just freezes. Can't press a, b, start, or directional. I already went into the Zane mansion with the giant table with the meeting. What do?

That occurred on your pre-prepared emulator as well.
Where is the Cave of Wisdom??

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2013
Hey guys, I've looked around this threat for the location of the pokemon scyther and it seems from prior posts, circa 2012, that it is a random encounter in national park. However, I've spent the past 2 hours trying to find on there and I can't.

Has anyone had any luck catching a scyther in 3.3 Liquid Crystal?

Sum

Years
  • Seen Aug 13, 2019
Does the storyline end in the Nexus Lab or should you just step on the right combination?

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 24, 2023
Hey Guys! I play Liquid Crystal on my gpSP kai but whenever I check the date and time e.g. it's Monday here today, it will say Sunday instead, any idea how I can fix these?

Crunch Punch

fire > ice
Years
I'll be trying out this hack for sure. Graphics look beautiful!

Also wouldn't mind myself being in the game too ;)
Trainer Name: Scyke Murr
Trainer Class: Cooltrainer
Trainer Items: 1 Hyper Potion

Trainer's Pokémon: Pikachu (with Volt Tackle), Arcanine (with Flamethrower), Lapras (with Ice Beam)

Before Battle dialog: I once challenged the Elite Four with just three Pokemon. Let's just say it didn't end very well... I'll beat you though!
Beaten dialog: I can't even beat a normal Pokemon trainer, let alone take down the Elite Four!
After Battle dialog: I'll be sure to capture more Pokemon next time. Maybe then I can finally take down the Pokemon League!

FenrirDarkWolf

Water Musician Fenrir
Years
  • Seen Nov 10, 2013
Hey Guys! I play Liquid Crystal on my gpSP kai but whenever I check the date and time e.g. it's Monday here today, it will say Sunday instead, any idea how I can fix these?

I think you have to play it with only the emulator listed on the front badge.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 19, 2016
I'll be trying out this hack for sure. Graphics look beautiful!

Also wouldn't mind myself being in the game too ;)
Trainer Name: Scyke Murr
Trainer Class: Cooltrainer
Trainer Items: 1 Hyper Potion

Trainer's Pokémon: Pikachu (with Volt Tackle), Arcanine (with Flamethrower), Lapras (with Ice Beam)

Before Battle dialog: I once challenged the Elite Four with just three Pokemon. Let's just say it didn't end very well... I'll beat you though!
Beaten dialog: I can't even beat a normal Pokemon trainer, let alone take down the Elite Four!
After Battle dialog: I'll be sure to capture more Pokemon next time. Maybe then I can finally take down the Pokemon League!

Improve your reading skills before you post again. It has been stated a hundred times already that if you want to send a trainer request, to do so in the methods LaZ has described.

ch4r1zard

Burner of backsides
Years
  • Seen Sep 21, 2020
All other emulators unlike VBA have problems are semi supported in LC. So have no other choice but to play that part on VBA

the only emulator other than VBA that the RTC seems to work as intended that ive found is gameboid v2.4.7 on android, but still isnt without its random crashes every now and again

Jambo51

Glory To Arstotzka
Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2018
Improve your reading skills before you post again. It has been stated a hundred times already that if you want to send a trainer request, to do so in the methods LaZ has described.

I realise you were only trying to help keep this thread clear of spammy trainer requests, but your post could be doing with a bit less attitude. Give the guy a break, it's not easy to find the post where LaZ described how to submit a trainer request, and simply telling him to "improve your reading skills" isn't going to help prevent such posts. If you had linked to LaZ's post and kindly said to check it out, that would've been much better.

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
Years
I have great thing for you as new trainer... I give you in my game a place <I make game in RPG XP>

Trainer Name: Sir Allan
Trainer Class: Thonsu Champ *If you can't give new class give PKMN Trainer*
Trainer Items: 4x Full Restore

Trainer's Pokémon: Ninetails lvl 79, Sneasel lvl 79, Houndoom lvl 79, Absol lvl 79, Murkrow lvl 79, Missdreavus lvl 82

Before Battle dialog: Hello! Who I am? It is hard to said you who I am. You do not known my region named Thonsu. Is so far away from Orange Islands. To answer who I am i give you simple answer. I am dark type gym leader from here. As you come here... I want test you trainer!
Beaten dialog: I lost my dark powers.
After Battle dialog: Nice battle... Meybe once day we meet in my Gym in the Soulvile City...

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 19, 2016
I realise you were only trying to help keep this thread clear of spammy trainer requests, but your post could be doing with a bit less attitude. Give the guy a break, it's not easy to find the post where LaZ described how to submit a trainer request, and simply telling him to "improve your reading skills" isn't going to help prevent such posts. If you had linked to LaZ's post and kindly said to check it out, that would've been much better.

Sorry, it is just that, I said this to people over 5 times I think. Along with other people. Seriously, post after post I replied, and kindly told them to reread the post as LaZ specifically stated how to send in the requests. Multiple times, over and over again. Getting annoyed now is all....

I have great thing for you as new trainer... I give you in my game a place <I make game in RPG XP>

Trainer Name: Sir Allan
Trainer Class: Thonsu Champ *If you can't give new class give PKMN Trainer*
Trainer Items: 4x Full Restore

Trainer's Pokémon: Ninetails lvl 79, Sneasel lvl 79, Houndoom lvl 79, Absol lvl 79, Murkrow lvl 79, Missdreavus lvl 82

Before Battle dialog: Hello! Who I am? It is hard to said you who I am. You do not known my region named Thonsu. Is so far away from Orange Islands. To answer who I am i give you simple answer. I am dark type gym leader from here. As you come here... I want test you trainer!
Beaten dialog: I lost my dark powers.
After Battle dialog: Nice battle... Meybe once day we meet in my Gym in the Soulvile City...

And this happens, like seriously. Those other times are the same thing, after JUST telling a person not to post the request here and to do so in the post LaZ provided another persons posts RIGHT AFTER with another request. I mean in order to know about the trainer requests they would of had to have read the main post in the first place. So how could someone read one part of the post, yet completely ignore the rest of the very same post?

I mean there were posts made in reply to those who posted their trainer requests here, telling them that LaZ stated how to send the trainer requests, then almost right after that another person makes a trainer request post!

But fine, here is the post that explained how to contact Laz with a request. http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=7472289&postcount=3367

Crunch Punch

fire > ice
Years

Sorry; that was my own fault. I'll PM the trainer request now. I don't like the attitude in your post though, it's the first time I've since this hack and I wasn't aware about how to submit a trainer. Jeez mate aha

Last edited:

FenrirDarkWolf

Water Musician Fenrir
Years
  • Seen Nov 10, 2013
Does anyone know where to find Lance after you get the phone call from him after the Kanto Safari Zone mission?
He says he's at the Dragon's Den, but I can't find him, just the trainers and the odd NPC with the fallback dialogue that looks like Clair.

Back