• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

I'm going to miss sprites...

wonder how the VS are going to look like

using custom art?
the 3DS is certainly powerful enough...

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

PMD did well with the 3D models so the main games will be a step from that I'm sure. At least I quite hope so.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I'm pretty content now. I don't think there are any games out right now that I want.

Ooo I do like the idea of some of those. Though I would probably cry if a Pokemon Stadium U came out because I don't have a Wii U and I highly doubt I'll be getting enough money for that anytime soon.

Arma

The Hyena
Years
13. I know that feeling Tara, I don't even own a 3DS.

Though I'd like to see a main-series game for the Wii U.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I got a 3DS XL last week (thank you Target sale!) so I'm pretty broke now. Need to save up my money for the summer just in case I can't land a job I have enough to be able to feed my dragon.

Arma

The Hyena
Years

ooh nice! I want a 3ds as well, but then again there are so many things I want atm. XD Like an external hard-drive so I can play downloaded games on my wii XD

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Yah the 3DS I brought was basically my early birthday gift to me! So when my birthday rolls around I won't be buying myself anything big haha. External Harddrives and nice (and more practical) to have!

I can't wait to be able to start using my laptop again because I can do whatever I please whenever again. ;;

Melody

Banned
Years

Heh. I'm pretty confident that X/Y will bring great 3D graphics to Pokemon. Not that there wasn't any in the first place, but you only saw that on the bigger console Pokemon titles. I'm confident that the 3DS can be as stunning graphically as the Pokemon XD series was on the GameCube.

Arma

The Hyena
Years
19. I don't want to get my hopes up too much... Looking bad, Black and White were pretty bad games...

Well, maybe bad isn't the right word, but they easily could've been a lot better.

Years

Expecting PS3 quality graphics from the DS Processor is mindblowing.

Also I am happy with my Laptop. I can't lug around a desktop and play my stuff on campus after all.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I think Black and White were a hit or miss to many. I didn't quite enjoy B/W but I did enjoy B/W2 a bit more so.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

I love the story of Gen V

I hate the requirements to battle the Champion League

and the fact you NEVER see a Skitty and Rufflet (B2) or Buneary and Vullaby (W2) as well as the first and last of the third starter that neither you nor Hue uses makes it impossible to get the Permit

*sighs* time for tedious trading...

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Why I never care for things like that I suppose. I've never completed a Pokedex and I probably never will.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back