• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years

Going for full National Dex sounds very...VERY tedious, even moreso as the generations go on. Heck, I don't even catch all the new Pokemon I see like I did when I was younger. Nowadays I only go after the ones I like. I mean, does anyone actually enjoy completing the National Dex?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Yeah the Shiny Charm is a little tempting but at the same time just ... too much effort for me.

I used to catch every pokemon ever when I didnt' have it on the pokedex throughout my journey. But now I'm the same and just catch my team and then go around catching the others if I ever felt like it later.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Well move/trait-wise there's natures, moves, etc etc. Unless you mean something more, past that. But more Pokemon that are/were like Spinda in R/S/E would be cool.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years

Well I mean aesthetically as well. It's interesting that between all of the regions, save for a couple pokemon (and those same pokemon only differ on their respective regions) that all the pokemon look the same. The Orange Islands arc of the anime lampshaded this with the introduction of its unique pokemon, but I'd like to see more of that to make a sort of connection with life in the real world as well as to add variety to the existing palette of pokemon (though not necessarily to the degree that Orange Islands took it to).

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Ah, I know what you mean now. So like ... taking the idea of Shellos to another level.

hahaha i wouldn't mind an island full of Pink Pokemon!

Ru

|| Unforgettable Promise ||
Years

I totally agree with Pokey here. Gosh Twilight. :(

wow when was the last time i logged into this account way too long wtf is up with my signature

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

The armies under the flag of BinalNectarines have stormed the walls of Castle Don'tletthemodsetcetera. The place has been under siege for some time now, and supplies are running low. Please send help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back