• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Film Last Movie You Watched?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Wreck It Ralph. FINALLY GOT TO SEE IT. I borrowed the DVD of it from the library and spent tonight watching it. I loved it as much as I thought I would. Video games references everywhere. Great story, pretty funny, very emotional. Almost cried a few times. If you're any bit of a nerd or gamer, you should watch it cause it was amazing. 10/10

Altair1

Willpower
Years
I watched the Conjuring in the cinemas last night, it was a great horror movie. It knows how to build suspense as I was leaning back in my chair with my hands digging into the sides! A few people even walked out crying after it finished playing!

It's based on a true story, I'd recommend it for any horror movie fans. >;)

Dark Sonic

Chaos Control!
Years
Grown ups 2 lol

i got to say it was a really fun movie even better than the first one it's a good movie to much you guys should try it

Keizaal

but innocence is gone
Years
Pacific Rim!!

Fantastic Movie. I suggest everyone go and see it RIGHT NOW in the theaters... if it doesn't make enough money then it's considered a flop. It was just released at the wrong time, with Despicable Me 2, Monster's University, etc, so people preferred to see the family-friendly movie then the badass robot-vs-alien movie. Absolutely golden. 11/10

KriegStein

Nuclear Reactor
Years
Cowboy Bebop the movie. Oh boy. I expected it to be a just like a longer episode of the show and I was right in a way... But its absolutely great. Amazing soundtrack (like in the show), jazzin voice casting (as in the show), great story and villain (like in the show). So yeah id suggest anyone who thinks theyl like futuristic film noire kinda movie. :D 10/10

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Despicable Me 2.
At first, I was a bit unsure of watching this movie, but what the heck.
Anyway, it was funny as heck.
Yesh, the story was a bit shallow, but I watched it for the laughs, but the annoying 'analytical side' of me was...annoying.
Still, I enjoyed the movie. xD
8 / 10

Next up on my list is Pacific Rim. :3
...or World War Z... :3

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
The last movie I saw was Monsters University. I have to say I was a little disappointed when I found out that they were making a prequel instead of a sequel with Boo in it. Despite that I still went to see it and I LOVE IT!!!! So funny.

I give MU a 10/10.

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
Years
Fresh Precure: The Kingdom of Toys has Lots of Secrets!

I've seen it before but I was watching it with my daughter yesterday and she absolutely adored it. She lost it when the Cure Angel Pickrun appeared because she really likes it.

Years
I went to the beach on Sunday, so I followed that up later that evening by watching Jaws. It would have been better to watch it before going to the beach, but still, what a great summer movie. What a great movie altogether. Especially all the unscripted stuff.

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
Years
Pacific Rim

Holy crap, it was unbelievable. It was everything that I ever wanted and more. Rocket punch, boat sword, chain sword, tons of destruction, no forced romance (thank god the lack of romantic dialogue can be explained by Drifting). It was just robots, monsters, and Idris Elba putting on one of the best performances I've ever seen.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
The Mummy

This movie is just awesome, full of action and the SF are amazing too. The CGI are great and althought it's a remake from the movie with Boris Karloff, it is more of a action/horror kind of movie compared to the old one which was mostly horror. But it's still a great movie nonetheless :)
I'll be watching the sequel tonight^^

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
Death Bell

A Korean horror movie. I'm going through an Asian horror movie phase. ;o; It's really good!

Spoiler:

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
^ She still looks pretty :C

The Mummy Returns
Such a great sequel, one of the few examples where the sequel is better than the original adaptation :)

Loved every single bit of it and the battle with the Scorpion King was so freakin' awesome.

Houndour2005

Banned
Years
ParaNorman. Well desvered Oscar nomination 10/10
Jingle all the Way. Worth a rent. 7/10
The Conjuring. Best movie of the year beside Equestria Girls. 10/10

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
Years
Last movie I saw was 17 Again. Good story, but the wife was a *****.

And the main character's girlfriend in high school looked stunningly similar to a girl I dated my freshman year. She was so hot.

Years
  • Age 31
  • PR
  • Seen Sep 16, 2014
I saw Dark Skies the other day. There was a lot of stupid scenes, the acting was bad at times and it wasn't that scary. It had its few moments here and there, but overall it was a crappy Signs wannabe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back