• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"What if they were real" signup thread.

How are you enjoying this Roleplay?

• It's awesome!!!!

Votes: 6 100.0%
  • It's okay

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It sucks

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Shea Man

Karakuri Dôji Ultimo Fanboy
Years
I has many Congrazzles! Yay!

I hope to meet somebody soon, but Shea will be heading to Dallas for the Ground Gym. Can somebody make me a list of activated Gyms via P/VM?

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
I have a list on the front page of the gyms we currently have. We're kind of making them up as we go. It's in the second post. Also, John and Earl are still in Dallas, if you hurry, you may get there in time to see John beat down Earl. :P

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
I have a list on the front page of the gyms we currently have. We're kind of making them up as we go. It's in the second post. Also, John and Earl are still in Dallas, if you hurry, you may get there in time to see John beat down Earl. :P

You know what Nido? Forget you AND yo couch! :P Gyms eh? I needs to has a look.

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
WOAH! Do it to it Aspie! I like the sounds of that. Oh, and happy birthday man!

... I just realized something, Nido's, Aspie's, and my birthday are each in August... Mine's tomorrow. Dang.

Also, I vote on a double battle between MiB and Israel with Yasumi!

Oh, and can we have a Steel-type gym in Detroit? I think we can agree with the Motor City having that.

Last edited:

aspie3000

Unova Champion
Years
Thank you and happy early birthday Game Over and yeah I think that a Steel Gym in Detroit would fit perfectly, and the double battle would be pretty one sided with Yasumi and Israel each only having one usable Pokemon but I can work around that, but I think that I may have deleted the message that said what MiB's team was so if you could post that that would be cool. Of course this would be via PM.

Nideous

Years
Wow! Happy birthday Aspie! And happy early birthday Game! And how about the Normal Gym in Chicago? Or the electric gym there? Got to have a gym in Chicago. :P

Nideous

Years
It is done. Also, what would you think about the Flying Gym in Chicago? Isn't it called the windy city after all? Or am I thinking of a different city?

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
The Winchester Mansion? Pardon my French, but OH <BLEEP!> YEAH!

EDIT: Chicago is known as the Windy City. Yeah, a Flying-type gym would be awesome there.

aspie3000

Unova Champion
Years
It is done. Also, what would you think about the Flying Gym in Chicago? Isn't it called the windy city after all? Or am I thinking of a different city?

No you're right it's the Windy city and you can go ahead and add it as the Flying type Gym.

And yeah the Winchester Mansion is an awesome place for a ghost Gym.

Nideous

Years
:D I've added it! Man, I can't wait to get to some of these gyms. Imagine having a battle at the top of the Sears Tower in Chicago, or in the Winchest Mansion! This is going to be awesome!

aspie3000

Unova Champion
Years
I've been to Asheville, I didn't like it, I was actually saving the Grass Gym for Naples Florida but I'll consider Asheville.

Edit: Oh Lake Lure now I get it, all right you can add Lake Lure/Chimney Rock Park NC for the Grass Gym.

Nideous

Years
You can always put the bug gym in the one you don't choose for the grass gym. Bug can kind of be used in place of Grass, and I have no idea where to put it.

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
Not Asheville, but Lake Lure or Chimney Rock. Naples, Florida would work too though. I know I originally said Asheville, but I didn't mean it.

And I agree with Nido. Anyways, it is almost time for me to leave. Ten more minutes.

Shea Man

Karakuri Dôji Ultimo Fanboy
Years
You think Legion would go after Shea? You know, for Mynh? I think so.

Who's the closest person to Little Rock? Or can I make an NPC?

Back