• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2012 Survivor's Party @ Drakow's House

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Yeah I'm not voting Tom for MotY even though he's the best person ever. Because he never posts. Besides think of it this way - a forum is like a massive social network. Being a good member on a forum is much more than being smart or thoughtful in posts. It's about being friendly, being a member people can rely on for help, being approachable, etc. All these things earn you friends naturally when you act like that. So a "popularity contest" is really the best way to find the member of the year, because the factors that come into a popularity contest are the same things that make a good member a great deal of the time.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
It just seems like people vote for popular people, their friends in those things lik MOTY. Im not voting because I dont know people here, even in this section and I have no idea who I'd even vote for the main category at all. I really just go here to post in like 2 sections so its not that big a deal for me.

Years
I think my choice for MotY is pretty unbiased, despite the fact that Audy's a freind - where would be this year without Audy's coding for all these new features and changes? I'd say those additions were pretty important and beneficial to the forum as a whole, and worthy of a MotY nomination.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
I think it's the actual like.. questions that don't really help either:
Favourite Male? Favourite Female? Of course people are gonna vote for their friends in those categories.

I do like the "Most optimistic" etc ones though! I had to just write some names down because there are cool people like Cirno, for example, who I think deserves a mention.. but I wouldn't know where to put her.

Maybe there could've been a most caring or most knowledgeable about a section.. etc.. that way it would be mixed up a bit? People who are super knowledgeable in roms, or anime or something could get a mention?

Maybe we could even have a "biggest donator" this year at the end too, and they could get an emblem?

TO be honest, though.. dcc is the dcc here.. not suggestions and stuff right? So wanna move the topic to something new?

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
I'm bad at thinking of topics, but I woke up really late today? ehh no haha doesn't work XD;

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Kura I voted for you for most likely to marry a prince!!

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
.. Oh my God I just snorted.

Prince William.. jesus.. HAHAHAHA..

Wait till you see the pictures I'm going to upload soon from this weekend.. there is one where Will is wearing one of those paper crowns from the christmas crackers..

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
kura are you guys a pair on pc actually or not???!!
well i voted you for fav pair anyway!

Last edited:
Years
Haha, there isn't much unpaired people left in the forum. I'm not paired either, but I just came back from a hiatus so...yeah.

Fabio is one to be fond of his camera. Heck, he probably has a name for it.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
Well that's the first notice I have, and it's only a rumour, so go figure XD

I'll talk about it once we get echographies!

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
Well.. if it's not a rumor then wow, that was fast. If/When I get married, I'd like to have a few years just me and my partner before even considering children.. but hey I guess it's also about passing down that lineage thing for her.

Fuyuki~

Banned
Years
We talkin' about babies?

I'm 17 so I won't have to worry about that any time soon. But to be completely honest with myself, given my status as a social misfit and socially inept person, I'm probably going to die alone and I've actually learned to accept that and I'm actually completely fine with this fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back