• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
Slam Dunk is a pretty good anime with some awesome character development. Suffers a bit on the animation front due to it being a little old but eh. Doesn't really matter all that much since the content itself covers for it. :D

And yeah, Bakuman. I knew I was in for something good when I heard it was being done by those guys who did Death Note. <3; Haven't read the manga myself, tho. Although I've seen scans! Art style is beautiful! *_*

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

I usually like the look of animation from the 90s to early 00s better than that of today. I also love shounen sports shows so it should be an easy one for me.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years
inb5 you still end up with a massive seasonal backlog.

Sadly, that's probably exactly what will happen.

Never got into Bakuman, but if I some day don't have anything to watch for some reason, I want to give it a go.

Currently immersing myself in Nekomonogatari.
...Well I did, had to take a break midway through to cook.

derozio

Years
Well, that's awesome then! Slam Dunk's got a pretty distinctive but really appealing art style too. <3;

And it is, hands down, the best sports anime I've seen. So you'll love it. :D

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Art style of Slam Dunk is a million times better than that in Basugay, I do like Kuroko though.

Although Ro Kyu Bu! is the best basketball anime of all time.

derozio

Years
I haven't seen Ro Kyu Bu so can't comment on it. You haven't seen Slam Dunk so you can't really make that statement. Maybe add a 'according to what I've seen as of yet' in there? But whatever makes you happy. :p

And pssh, Kuroko's art style is pretty decent. I really like how they do the eyes, tbh. And yeah Phillip, if you love Kuroko due to the adrenaline pumping action, you'll probably like Slam Dunk too. Slam Dunk is a lot more funny, I might add!

derozio

Years
I was just stating my opinion lmao. Wasn't really questioning yours. :p

But if your post refers to
I haven't seen Ro Kyu Bu so can't comment on it. You haven't seen Slam Dunk so you can't really make that statement.
...then I'd say I was talking about the quality of the anime and not the art.

derozio

Years
lol wtf did I just watch.

Leaving here for the laughs. XD; Such a short but funny scene. lmfao

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

All right, Neko was cool.

The more I watch, the more apparent it becomes to me how much the show is about Araragi's adolescence and confused sexuality. No matter how grotesque and chocking his thoughts and actions may seem to viewers, they are the reality of the mind of a boy his age. It's not fan service for the sake of fan service; it's there because it's a portrayal of Araragi's mind. During the entire series you see the world from his point of view. How he sees things, and how he feels about them.
...Also, as a seventeen year old boy, it all appeals to me. :3c

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back