• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

OMG, You are such a Charizard!

Status
Not open for further replies.

reniersnyder

The Glaceon Girl
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 26, 2018
absol.gif

Well this truly describes me. Enough said. This is my first time. I am going to do it one more time.

weavile.gif

Second time. They both describe me almost perfectly. But not all the way. Well I might take a different one too. Well tata for now.

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
Years

oh well jeez thanks mr. personality quiz I guess I hate everything

This is so wrong it's obnoxious, probably one of the least accurate personality quiz results I've gotten in a looooong time lmfao

Altair1

Willpower
Years
Turns out I'm a Charizard! The irony...

The only thing that isn't so accurate is the social part, everything else is relevant to me though! ;D

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years
what pokemon are you quiz

I HAVE NO idea if this goes in the game thread or chit-chat thread so move this if neccesseary. anyway so I found this little "what pokemon are you quiz"(you know. bored and just typed anything in google search) try it and tell me what pokemon you are. as for me. I am a togetic. awww. oh well. Not a bad choice lol.

http://www.dragonflycave.com/newpay.aspx

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I'm too lazy to retake this quiz right now but I normally get either Mew or Togetic iirc. regardless, this doesn't belong here in Forum games and since the last thread with this quiz was in Pokemon General I'll go ahead and toss it there.

Years
Sorry that your thread keeps getting tossed around, but we already have a thread in PVP talking about what Pokemon you are including a link to that quiz, so I'll merge it over there (oh, and if I recall, I believe that quiz told me that I was most like Mewtwo).

MERGED.

kosuke

Extraterrestrial DNA
Years
Took the test, and look at i've got!
spinda.gif

I'm very much like this, actually. :P
But i'm not really a fan of Spinda...

Years
I guess I'm a Pikachu? Haha.

pikachu.gif

This is pretty much spot on. I do make friends pretty easily and people tell me I have a warm, inviting aura to me. Plus, it's even my signature type! :D

Years
I took the Dragonfly quiz two times,here's what I got:
I would post the links but I'm a 'new' member. .-.
You are:Banette You're an impulsive,emotionally driven person who holds grudges and loves vengeance.You can be a bit insensitive to other people's feelings and may be very blunt about your own,even if you hurt others.
You are:Absol Viewing the world with bleak resentment,you can be brutally honest and keep other people at a distance.You hate the world and mostly everyone in it,at least on the surface. Perhaps you just love being the devils advocate.
Banette is my number one fav Pokemon :D

Lycanroc

under the sun
Years
Well... according to Pokémon Mystery Dungeon, I'm a Charmander (I swear, that description fit me perfectly) and according to The Cave of Dragonflies, I'm a Charizard.

Also fits me pretty well, so... I'm pretty sure I'm a Char______.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
This thread has been dead since september. If you feel that people might have new things to say on the topic in this new year though, feel free to create a new, fresh thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back