• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

I shall use tags again.
Spoiler:

And oh, he's had vampire power from moka eating his blood for ages. They showed it in a pretty crappy way at the end of season 2 of the cartoon.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

He's a member of the organisation that kidnapped *spoiler*. It turned into a generic shounen type thing so there are always stronger people, I mean even Tsukune is strong now.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Gotta love demons.

Updated my signature so now no one can say such and such looks different on their browser/skin/etc. :B

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
53. OIC.

Okay time to start preparing for ze nuzlocke challenge now, know I'm gonna be choosing Squirtle as my starter again just in case Lapras or one of the fossil Pokes don't end up working out.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

We're currently watching Yu Yu Hakusho though we might stop for Grimm shortly... XD;

I'm also sort of rereading Ao no Exorcist from the beginning (I only got 12 chapters or so in a few months back so I figured I should start from the beginning again; I've done this with other series too OK).

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

My friend got one of our friends into Inuyasha. She's still new to anime so it's fun to see her spazz about it o3o Also since when was Inuyasha shounen--/brick'd

I'd look into Jojo's Bizarre Adventure only because of the comparisons made with some of my fave Touhou characters o3o

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
61. Well it's official, my brain is fried pudding now lol. Kinda feels like I'm stoned here except I'm not dancing or making references to the shinobi reincarnations of casper and frosty the snowman respectively dueling to determine the new ruler of the flying circus left behind by the master of pythons, at least not yet anyways lol.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

AnE! ...Namely because I don't know the second and I wasn't too fond of the third. Though I might give the third another try again o3o Does it get better after the third episode because quite frankly the first three I found to be boring.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
1. Well it turns out that yesterday was the anniversary of my grandfather's death apparently. Quite frankly though I'm sick of hearing this line of ******** that everything just magically gets better as soon as you hit your 20s, high school will be done with but that doesn't mean it'll all be smooth sailing from there, just another set of obstacles we have to overcome if we want to make the most out of what time we got.

/minirant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back