• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PCX Trivia Challenge

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
y1ogb.png
pPfpi.gif
Introduction

Welcome, welcome! Do you think you have what it takes? Are you knowledgeable in various subjects? Just know random facts? This is the PCX Trivia Challenge and we would like to challenge you to answer as many questions as you can. There might be a prize in it for you! Your hosts for this fabulous event are Retro Bug, Shining Raichu, and RetroRoller.​
ghXeZ.gif
How To Play

It's really simple, the questions are listed below in a spoiler tag. Look over them and answer each of them by yourself then you will send them in a PM to each of the host. This event is only open from September 24th through September 30th so we will not accept anything after September 30th. Your results can only be submitted to Retro Bug, Shining Raichu, and RetroRoller if you wish to have them counted.​
7vhP7.gif
Rules

GTIAr.png
Our number one rule is: Don't Cheat. Yes, we know how easy it is to Google/search an answer but that takes the fun out of it! So, please don't cheat and ruin this event.

GTIAr.png
Ask, right away! If you feel like any of the questions are unclear or you cannot decipher it.

GTIAr.png
No Teamwork. This is an individual challenge you may not work with anyone else. Now the voices in your head may be able to help you out.

GTIAr.png
No Complaints. Yeah, just don't do it. It's that simple.

GTIAr.png
You must post in this thread saying that you are entering. Don't post your answers here. They must be sent in a PM to each of the host.
ghXeZ.gif
Questions
There are a total of 50 questions and each question are worth a different amount of points. The highest amount of points you can earn is 170. Since we know that sometimes you can't remember things exactly there are leniency points if we feel like you deserve it. This means you should try and answer every single that we throw at you. You have an almost entire week before we need your results so there's no need for you to rush through them. Please, take your time and think things out and when we say think we mean think not search for the answers.​
Spoiler:

7vhP7.gif
Emblem Showcase

hj3S4.png

King of the Wiki

uuLPK.png

Student of the World

0MEzq.png

Participation

MQDLl.png

???
ghXeZ.gif
Results

N/A.

Lastly, we would like to give full credit for the CSS layout to Counterfeit who put a lot of hard work into it.​

Last edited:

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
I'd love to join this event. :D

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
I entered and sent results... That was impossibly hard :( I think I got like 20/50? >.> Oh well, it was somewhat fun! n.n

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
ATTENTION EVERYBODY

I messed up Question 8. That was completely my fault. I meant it to say 'single', but I wrote 'album'. When Retro Bug gets online I'll have him fix that - for the people who have already entered, don't worry - if you answered correctly for album, then you'll be awarded the points.

This only matters because it also affects Question 9, otherwise I wouldn't bother bringing it up at all lol. Any questions, feel free to PM.

Years
Hard it seems...? Just a bit. Try I will...? Yes.

Edit: Lol, off the top of my mind I can only answer like, 25-30 I suck xD

Last edited:
Back