• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Event] 30-Day Gaming Challenge part...3!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Judge Mandolore Shepard

Spectre Agent
Years
Day 19: Picture of a Game Setting you wish you lived in

When it comes to a picture of a game setting I wish I lived in, here is one I can think of:
Spoiler:

It happens to be the City of Guilds, Dahngrest from Tales of Vesperia.

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
Day 19 - Picture of a game setting you wish you lived in.

This is from Firewatch.
Spoiler:

Riolu

Emanation Pokémon
Years
Day 19 - Picture of a game setting you wish you lived in

I'm a bit undecided, but it would be pretty darn cool to live in Megaton:

Spoiler:

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
Years
Day 19 - Picture of a game setting you wish you lived in

I wouldn't mind living in Hyrule.

Spoiler:

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
Day 20 - Favorite genre.

FPS. Easily. Pick up and play.

NightKrow

staying up all night
Years
Day 18 - Favourite Protagonist. I haven't played many games with strong, non-silent protagonists, so I guess I'll go with Aloy again. Gotta admit machine hunting is pretty badass.

Day 19 - Game setting you'd like to live in. I'll go with Sinnoh on this one. Alola's too hot for me tbh.

Day 20 - Favourite Genre. Pretty much any strategy game, as long as it has pause if it's real time. I like having time to think. Also RPGs and roguelikes are pretty cool too.

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
Years
Okay so I was like, super busy or some other lame excuse and died for a while. Lemme catch up real quick.

Day 11 - Gaming system of choice.
PC. Enough said.

Day 12 - A game everyone should play.
Easily Skyrim. It's not the best RPG out there I know, but it's amazing, and with so many damned amazing mods, it gives an introduction to not only RPGs but also to modding, which can improve games and add to the great baseline that already is there. I think it's something everyone on PC should try, because it opens up a whole new world to playing games.

Day 13 - A game you've played more than five times.
If new saves count for RPGs the Skyrim trumps all there, but there is also Pokemon Colosseum, LoZ The Wind Waker, And with all the resets I guess Undertale counts too? If we are talking online matches, then LoL and Rocket League would win hands down, since I've countless matches played in both.

Day 14 - Current g(or most recent) gaming wallpaper
Well the most recent was on my phone and that was LoL (Elementalist Lux to be precise). Right now it's Star Wars themed, soon to be music themed.

Day 15 - A screenshot from the game you're playing now.
Well I'm not playing but I was, one sec...
Spoiler:

Day 16 - Game with the best cut scenes
Erm. I actually have no idea. To be honest I haven't played many games with huge cut scenes in them so from what I've played Twilight Princess? But hey, I've not seen many.

Day 17 - Favourite antagonist
Erm, what's his face from Skyward Sword, he was cool, in a creepy way.

Day 18 - Favourite protagonist
Link, without a doubt. Or Red, from Pokémon, because I love the image that has been created around him now.

Day 19 - Picture of a game setting you wished you lived in
Oh god, how should I know, there are so many to choose from ;__;
Spoiler:

Day 20 - Favourite genre
Fantasy. Easily the most creative and explorative out there. Just look at Skyrim, The Witcher, and blah blah blah. Sci-Fi comes in a close second cause Star Wars is life.

Phew, I caught up at last. Man I'm exhausted, gonna go lie down now.

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
Years
Day 18 - Favorite protagonist.

I've always really liked Ness for some reason. He doesn't have any speaking lines, but that doesn't take anything away from his character. Just a kid armed with psychic abilities and a bat on a journey to save the world.

Day 19 - Picture of a game setting you wish you lived in.

Baten Kaitos' floating continents still stand out as some of the most imaginative places I've seen in a game. I'd love to live there.

Spoiler:

Day 20 - Favorite genre

RPGs of the Japanese variety, lol. It started with playing Final Fantasy: Mystic Quest for the SNES as kid, and then grew into a full blown addiction after playing FFIX.

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
Day 21 - Game with the best story.

Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare.

Yes. I said it. Incredible story. Best since some of the Black Ops games.

Rukario

Banned
Years
Day 21 - Game with the best story:
Once again, I don't many non-FPS games and so far this is one of the best stories ever. 50,000 people used to live here... now its a ghost town.

Call Of Duty 4 Modern Warfare

This vid is console so meh, but PC version is way better looking

Last edited:

Riolu

Emanation Pokémon
Years
Day 21 - Game with the best story

I absolutely loved Battlefield Hardline's campaign mode even though I have to admit it was a bit short.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back