• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What ever happened to Misty?

Status
Not open for further replies.

curdey

Pokénerd
Years
I used to watch the TV show back in the day, with Misty, Ash & Brock. Now, on TV they've got May - and I was wondering what ever happened to Misty? She was awesome - does she ever make a re-appearance?

Years
Go check out "Gotta Catch Ya Later" for what happened to her. Or, look her entry up on Bulbapedia. She still pops up, though (like in Battle Frontier).

I'll let you answer and find out, then I'll lock.

Michael Chartrose

지저분한 연수생
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 25, 2015
To save you some time, Misty is both May and Dawn. She keeps changing her appearance in each new series, so you'll have to get used to that. I don't know why she wasn't just Misty altogether, but you can take the blame the company who created the series. I favored May, and don't understand why she was transformed in to some weak girl with blue hair. May should've kept her appearance and Pokémon, so she could have the same strength in each episode (until she grows stronger).

Michael Chartrose

지저분한 연수생
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 25, 2015
Does anybody know what season that episode was in? (Just wondering lol.)

When Misty was with the team, she was in the Kanto and Johto region. Then, I think she magically 'evolved' into May, and stayed with the team for the Hoenn region, and after that, she magically 'evolved' once more to Dawn, which is currently her third appearance.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2021
Misty will eventually make a Sinnoh cameo but who knows if she will stay.

.emerald

☆ + ♥
Years
  • Seen Apr 13, 2014
I think she appeared in the first few episodes of Pokemon Advance Challenge. ("The Princess and the Togepi", "A Togepi Mirage") Oh, and Battle Frontier Episodes too.

Although, I am unsure whether she will make an appearance on Diamond & Pearl.

I miss her composed character... :'(

Years
To save you some time, Misty is both May and Dawn. She keeps changing her appearance in each new series, so you'll have to get used to that. I don't know why she wasn't just Misty altogether, but you can take the blame the company who created the series. I favored May, and don't understand why she was transformed in to some weak girl with blue hair. May should've kept her appearance and Pokémon, so she could have the same strength in each episode (until she grows stronger).

You definitely amused me, if nothing else. Heh.

Alright, people, wrap it up, and I'll lock it later today. Unless we'll have another "bemoaning Misty's absence" thread (don't we have enough of those?).

curdey

Pokénerd
Years
Go check out "Gotta Catch Ya Later" for what happened to her. Or, look her entry up on Bulbapedia. She still pops up, though (like in Battle Frontier).

I'll let you answer and find out, then I'll lock.
Bulbapedia is down, hence why I asked :-)

Thanks though for the answers! I'm a bit confused when people were saying Misty "evolved" into Dawn and May - what the???

Tsukiyo

Pokemon Origin Crisis Lead
Years
I'm a bit confused when people were saying Misty "evolved" into Dawn and May - what the???

Don't take it too seriously...xD
I'm sure it was a joke more than anything, though they may have been commenting on the similarities between all the females and how they pretty much seem to serve the same purpose.

Years
There are many episodes focusing on misty in pokemon chrinicles. she became the cerulaen gym leader. also, she appears in the special"pokemon mastermind of the mirage pokemon'.

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
Years
*sigh*

It is not a RUMOR that Misty will appear in D/P. Her japanese voice actress confirmed a while back that Misty will appear in D/P. HOWEVER, they do not know if what she meant is the Misty Lure that appeared in the Buizel episode.

For all we know, that could have been what she meant. HOWEVER, why the voice actress for MISTY knows this before it airs is beyond me, as she did no vocals for said episode. Which leaves a lot of speculation as to if she is referring to a future episode. It's QUITE possibly they had her record early for an episode in the future.

JakeyBoy

Riddle me this
Years
I recall her leaving to go help at the Gym. I haven't watched the show in ages though, because it waas sucked dry after the first series, so I may be a bit rusty... I think Brock left in that episode as well, for like, a day. She only got dropped so that the female playable characters could be used, making the thing a little more true to the games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back