• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which voice actors do you like better?

Years
Topic. I don't know specific names, but I'm on Johto and just out of curiosity I watched an episode of B/W and I'm not exactly liking the new voice actors..for any of them. The only one I believe has stayed the same is Giovanni. Most of the new voices are annoying, especially Meowth's and Prof. Oak's. I know change is good but which do you prefer? The old voices or the new?

Years
I actually like the PUSA voices better than the 4Kids voices.

It's just that I think Sarah Natochenny does a better job than Veronica Taylor at voicing Ash.

Yeah, sorry Veronica fans! Sarah has the better Ash voice...

Charicific

PkMn Trainer
Years
Yeah I like the new ones more. Ash's voice is awesome, the 4Kids Dub was..ummm..how do I say it, it sounded weird and kiddy. The first time I heard the new Ash voice actor I was certain I would quit Pokemon as I couldn't bare the change, but later on , it went well...actually, it went way much better. Team Rocket's voice changed but not dramatically, I remember I loved James 4Kids Dub voice, it was quite funny, I thought the new one would ruin it but it also passed.

So Yeah, new ones rock, and the old one is a no no for me. Sorry guys...

Years
I've watched a few BW episodes and I am starting to like the new Ash voice. But I'll never like Prof. Oak's voice. He just has such a stereotypical Grandpa voice I can't stand it.

Back