• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey :))

SupahCow090

A cow.
Years
Hiya! I'm SupahCow090. You can call me anything you want except for SC090 'cause it sounds like a news channel! I've been playing Pokemon since birth (Read: Hyperbole) and played all generations except for Gen. 6 'cause I ain't got no 3DS. *cries a river*

Anyway, I consider myself a gamer though I only like simulations and casual games ('cept for Pokemon aw yea). I love Harvest Moon so there. I also run a blog which I just started. If you have time check it out! It's at my Siggy. ( I nicknamed my signature Siggy so soz) I guess that's pretty much it. I hope I see y'all around! :D

Years
Nice to see more fresh faces here. Welcome to PC, SupahCow!

Aww that's sad you don't have a 3DS, but I still feel for you. I'm sure you can get one soon in the near future, or even its "cheaper" alternative, the 2DS. I actually love X and Y right now so I was glad I got my 3DS early, in fact before the games were even announced which was kinda cool. And hey if you are a video gamer yourself you might enjoy our Video Games section which has loads of fun topics on video gaming.

And wow you have your own blog? Might have to check it out sometime if distractions don't get in the way, and I do hope you can settle in and make some new friends along the way. I'm always happy to meet new faces so feel free to leave me a message on my profile, or contact a staff member if you have any questions with the forums. I'll be sure to see you around, and enjoy your time here SupahCow!

- Hikamaru

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Hiya, Supah; welcome to PokéCommunity! It's really nice to meet you. I go by Peitharchia here, but you're free to call me Ashley if you like; I don't mind at all. :)

You haven't played generation 6? Aw man, that sucks. You should definitely give it a try when you get the chance; I'm sure you'll love it. From all the games you did play, though, which would you consider to be your favorite? For me, it's gotta be Pokémon Emerald. When I first got a hold of it, I was extremely addicted; I found the game to be very fun. Second favorite would probably have to be Crystal, and third is X/Y. If you'd like to discuss these games with others, you should check out our Pokémon Gaming Central section. We have a lot of topics there in regards to them; you could jump into any of them at any time!

I seriously hope you have an enjoyable stay here. If you need some help getting your way around the forums, don't be shy to approach staff members--those who are in bold usernames. If you have any suggestion for our community, you could always drop them right here. Have fun, okay? See you! n__n

CyanCerulean

Adorables
Years
I understand your 3DS woes, because I too share them. Still sad that I can't get Pokemon Y. Anyways, nice to see a fellow gamer here on the forums! I'm pretty new to the forums as well so it's nice to see you! I'm a 'gamer' cause I play those really fancy games like TF2 and Thief and stuff, granted I am absolutely terrible at them! Anyways, welcome to the forum and I hope you have a great time here!

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
SC090 it is! Pleasure to meet you, and welcome to the forums! Mmm, sorry about the lack of a 3DS, but you know, you should try and get one sometime! There are alot of great games for it, besides the X/Y games, which are also pretty fun to play. :]

I haven't really played Harvest Moon before, but it looked pretty cool from watching my friends play just the other day. Maybe I'll give it a try sometime! Ah, and I'd love to check out your blog sometime! As said, we'd also love if you could check out the Video Games board too; love to see you there to discuss favourite video games. <33

I hope to see you around as well, and enjoy your staaaay! We're always happy to help you out, so don't hesistate on contacting one of us if there's any problems at all! Have a great day! <3

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
Hey there and welcome!!
I checkout out your blog, seems like its going to be an interesting place, ill definitely check it out again once you post something!
Im a huge fan of old games as well, since i grew up with a PS1.
You should definitely check out the Videogame Thread, seems like the right place for you :P

Ill see you around, have fun!

Years
I'll go with Cow as your name because.. well, farm animals for the win. I'm in that boat. -high five- Welcome to the forum, Cow!

You should definitely get a 3DS when you can - there are way too many good games for it and it's very worthwhile to buy. I couldn't be happier with mine and there are still so many games I want. :( Considered the 2DS? It's a cheaper alternative and works just as well, plus the 3D effect isn't anything special since it'll likely hurt your eyes a minute or two after having it on. I hardly use it.

And since you're a Harvest Moon fan I guess I'll ask this: is the newest HM game worth it to buy? I have $41 in eShop credit and was considering it but am not sure yet. I think it's called New Beginnings? Maybe I'll wait for it to go on sale.

But anyways, enough rambling from me! Hope you have a blast here, let the staff know if you need any help along the way.

Back