• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen [Spoiler]New Gyms? Gym Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aquarius1997

The Horoscopical Master
Years
^ OMFG she has lower leveled pokemon

That probably confirms that the gym leaders in the future have more pokemon

Well its confirmed that

Cheren has
- Patrat
-Lillipup

Given TM- Work Out

Homika has

-Koffing
-Whirlipede

Given TM- Venoshock

What do you think the others have???

PaxAmericana

Resident Peacekeeper
Years
I see Burgh getting: Heracross, Leavanny,and Scisor.

I wouldn't say he would have Scizor, if anything Scyther for difficulty reasons.
Okay, he could have Scizor, but imo there is a low chance of it.
Also, having Scyther adds difficulty for Tepig-Pignite-Emboar users because of Scyther's flying type, especially if Scyther has a flying move on it.

Last edited:

Bluerang1

pin pin
Years
So this is the new Unova Gym map! Makes speculating where Shizui's Gym is easier.
dengeki-extra-3.jpg

Now, he could be last, at Undella seeing as there's a Route to the Pokemon League from there. No area looks frozen. What is that dashed line running from Southeast Castelia to Driftveil?

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
I think his town is the one north of Undella but regardless he does seem like he could be the last gym leader as that town still leads to the E4.

I guess Scyther would be better, it could have the evolite to increase it's defenses.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
Wheeeee~ The Gyms came out how I predicted so far~ Still gunna shoot for Shizui in Undella so that last place could be the frozen City or some place to rest before going to the E4.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022
Wheeeee~ The Gyms came out how I predicted so far~ Still gunna shoot for Shizui in Undella so that last place could be the frozen City or some place to rest before going to the E4.

Well ain't you just psychic

Shizui better be in Undella! Really, to me, it's the only place that makes sense. Where else would you just fit a Water-type gym? I also hope they release his team really soon.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
tMn2m.png

Looking at this, it looks like Shizui is going to be last, well that last badge looks like a drop of water, like the cascade badge.

His gym from the outside looked very much like Undella town from the scans, but there is that extra city between it and the League which could be that Pacifidlog looking town we saw in scans, I'm pretty sure Shizui was in that scan also (I have a bad memory, so I should check that). I'm not a fan of the last gym being water again though. D:

Also, looking at a few older scans, I have a feeling there might be some side quest involved before fighting him.
FYT7L.png
F4RmY.png
Zeq8c.png

See how the Protagonist and Rival are both by him, I have a feeling they both want to battle him but he has a side quest to do before, the cave thingee by the boat probably takes you to the place in the second scan, then after all that you can battle him? Just a bit of spec? /I wrote this really fast cause I'm in a hurry, so sorry about mistakes.

Last edited:

Years
^ Yeah he was there, if you look at the map the route goes into the sea from Undella which is maybe where that town is. The other town doesn't seem to be inside the sea unlike the one in the scan.
Though we should look for that cave, that's proably a clue...

I wonder what levels Shizui's team will have...

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
^ Yeah he was there, if you look at the map the route goes into the sea from Undella which is maybe where that town is. The other town doesn't seem to be inside the sea unlike the one in the scan.
Though we should look for that cave, that's proably a clue...

I wonder what levels Shizui's team will have...

High 40's if we are lucky, near mid 50's if we get a miracle.

PaxAmericana

Resident Peacekeeper
Years
Yep, here's the post from Serebii:

Edit @ 16:42: Badge order has been confirmed thanks to an image on the Global Link. The order goes; Basic Badge (Cheren), Toxic Badge (Homika), Insect Badge (Burgh), Bolt Badge (Elesa), Quake Badge (Clay), Jet Badge(Skyla), Legend Badge (Drayden), Unknown Badge (Shizui).

I had a strange feeling Burgh was going to be the 3rd gym leader from the very beginning.

Years
I wonder what Shizui's badge name would be...it can't be rain as Hoenn had the Rain badge already, so maybe it'll be Drop badge?

Since he's last it's now highly possible he'll have a Ludicolo if he does have a member of the lotad line.

TCB

Tranquilo.
Years
Yep, here's the post from Serebii:

Edit @ 16:42: Badge order has been confirmed thanks to an image on the Global Link. The order goes; Basic Badge (Cheren), Toxic Badge (Homika), Insect Badge (Burgh), Bolt Badge (Elesa), Quake Badge (Clay), Jet Badge(Skyla), Legend Badge (Drayden), Unknown Badge (Shizui).

I had a strange feeling Burgh was going to be the 3rd gym leader from the very beginning.

Love this line up, a nice shake up that Drayden isn't the eight Gym Leader. Then again, seeing that there's at lest three other cities/towns after Opelucid I wonder if Undella will hold the last Gym, or that new locale in the upper right.

And I like the Drop Badge as the Water Gym....seems likeable enough. Or the Droplet Badge.....

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
Ok...mind is blown.

Cheren's Gym is in Aspertia City. The City you start in. Apparently the "Trainer School" is his Gym which is really cool. Lenora's Gym was a Library/Museum which showed what she focused on. Cheren from Black and White has always shown that he was book smart and well learned. So to top off him being a Gym Leader he's also a Teacher.

gamerdna223

No influence from the meme!
Years
I'm going to speculate. If you saw the B2W2 In-Game Map, you would see that the Pokemon League is reached via a route north of Undella Town. Perhaps that means Shizui's gym is in Undella Town, considering he's the last gym leader. And I guess that the older scans (referring to Mew~'s post) might mean that they leveled the cliff between Undella Town and Undella Bay? I think I'll wait 2 days and find out if I was right.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022
Ok...mind is blown.

Cheren's Gym is in Aspertia City. The City you start in. Apparently the "Trainer School" is his Gym which is really cool. Lenora's Gym was a Library/Museum which showed what she focused on. Cheren from Black and White has always shown that he was book smart and well learned. So to top off him being a Gym Leader he's also a Teacher.

I'm excited that my main man Shizui is the eight Gym Leader. <3

And i think it's cool as heck that Cheren is in the first city. Omg like, that's amazing. The trainer school is the perfect place for him.

Years
I can't say I'm surprised I actually thought his gym was in the first town when the trainer school and him being a gym leader were announced... it just fit him. It makes the starter town er City even cooler being a city and having a gym ^_^.

Years
  • Seen Jan 13, 2013
Maybe after getting all badges, Shizui is guiding player and rival from Undella to that new northern town, probably with that cave from screen, saying that this is the way to League.

Btw, first Gym Leader is a teacher working at school, sixth is Flying and last one is Water type. I won't tell what games this is similar to because you probably already guessed it.

Boarbeque

Deep Voiced Nerd
Years
I just hope that some of the gym leaders have more than 3 pokemon this time around. Facing the 4th-8th gym leaders when they only had 3 pokemon was WAY too easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back