• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's good guys?

Years
  • Seen Oct 13, 2012
Hey guys!
I've patrolled these forums a few times, but never made an account. I've never been a big forum person, they are kinda intimating to be completely honest. But i've decided I want this to be my first forum that I am actually accepted in...
So hey guys...
My names cut_throat95
It's pretty long and people often just use cut
which is just fine.

sup?

Also Arcanine.

Last edited:

Rainbow Arcanine

now known as aslan
Years
Hey there Cut n_n,welcome to PC! This forum isn't intimidating trust me,it's friendly and fun so get ready to settle in comfortably here.You can call me Rainbow and I'm one of the biggest fans of Arcanine and the fluffy Altaria xD.

If you don't mind me asking what are you interested in about Pokemon? The games in general,some trivia,clubs,Roleplaying,Fanfictions,hacking? Just tell us so we can direct you to an amazing section :3.

Need help? You can check out the PC Adoption Center for particular sections you need help in :D. Also make sure to read the main rules,but most importantly have fun here xD!

Years
  • Seen Oct 13, 2012
Hey there Cut n_n,welcome to PC! This forum isn't intimidating trust me,it's friendly and fun so get ready to settle in comfortably here.You can call me Rainbow and I'm one of the biggest fans of Arcanine and the fluffy Altaria xD.

If you don't mind me asking what are you interested in about Pokemon? The games in general,some trivia,clubs,Roleplaying,Fanfictions,hacking? Just tell us so we can direct you to an amazing section :3.

Need help? You can check out the PC Adoption Center for particular sections you need help in :D. Also make sure to read the main rules,but most importantly have fun here xD!

Thanks Rainbow,
I'm using an Arcanine as my lead in heartgold right now actually. He's not exactly the strongest and as a 'battlemon' he's the wrong nature, but he's mine and that's all that matters.

Generally, i'm just a Pokemon fanboy, been with pokemon since Red & Blue (i'm a 95' baby) and played all the way through. Not to toot my own horn but I can pick up new programs pretty quickly so I may dab in ROM hacking if the occasion arises :)

Also, am I doing this right?

Last edited:

Psystar63

☆ || [The Wandering Star] || ☆
Years
Aww, what an adorable little Arcanine. I love Arcanine, ever since my first game Gold.

Welcome to PC Cut!!! These forums may seem big, but they are in no ways intimidating. You'll find yourself enjoying them more and more as time passes.

I'm a bit of a fangirl myself, but I'm mainly focussing on ROM hacking at the moment. I joined PC because I wanted to learn more about hacking. BTW if you get more interested in hacking and decide to start a hack yourself, feel free to VM me for sprite/titlescreen editing help.

I was born in 1991 myself, but my first game was Gold. Since then I've played most of the games from each generation. I'm eagerly awaiting for B2W2 to come out so that I can continue my Gen 5 adventure.

It looks like you've gotten in the hang of how PC works. But remember you can always VM a mod if you have any questions about anything in PC.

Years
Hey guys!
I've patrolled these forums a few times, but never made an account. I've never been a big forum person, they are kinda intimating to be completely honest. But i've decided I want this to be my first forum that I am actually accepted in...
So hey guys...
My names cut_throat95
It's pretty long and people often just use cut
which is just fine.

sup?

Also Arcanine.

Hi Cut_Throat95, welcome to PC.

Just like you, I lurked the forum years before actually joining. I was a total noob when I started but interacting with so much people here contributed towards my personal development as a PC member.

I've been a fan of Pokemon ever since I was 7. Even though I turned 20 on Monday, I never plan on retiring from Pokemon anytime soon... especially with Black 2 & White 2 coming out next week!

Now, based on what I saw you post in the Adoption Center, I might recommend the Emulation section. It's the go-to place for all ROM hacking and scripting needs (Yeah I'm such a stalker...)

Since you also play the Pokemon games in general, I shall also direct you to Current Generation Pokemon Gaming and General Pokemon Gaming Discussions. But I recommend you post in loads of different sections too.

Enjoy your stay and if you ever need help, feel free to VM me or a moderator.

- Hikari10

Years
Hiya, Cut, weeelcome to PC! :D (Goodness that avatar is so adorable!)

Hehe, lots of us were lurkers before joining... and when I say lots, I mean lots! You're definitely not alone. n_n It took me a good year or two to actually join up. But I definitely understand that you're a bit intimidated; forums can be hard to navigate at first, especially bigger ones like these, but it's actually a lot easier to get into things than you think. <3 There's lots of helpful people around here who would love to help you!

So yeah, definitely go and explore if you haven't already! It's very worth it. I'll be seeing you around and remember, my inbox is always open if you need help with anything here at all! I'll answer as soon as I see it! Enjoy your stay. (:

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
Welcome to PC! Dont feel intimidated, PC is full of friendly members!

Back