• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Eevee and Eeveelution Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Affliction

Booted out - don't be like me!
Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016
Hm, not much is happening lately.

On the current Topic:

Well we can NEVER leave out a Dragon Eeveelution! The Eeveelution Family will not ever be finished without at least a Dragon Eeveelution! They should have the Base Statistics like this:

HP: 120 (At Level 100, it's HP will be between 350 and 444)
Attack: 60 (At Level 100, it's Attack will be between 112 and 240)
Defense: 110 (At Level 100, it's Defense will be between 202 and 350)
Special Attack: 110 (At Level 100, it's Special Attack will be between 202 and 350)
Special Defense: 85 (At Level 100, it's Special Defense will be between 157 and 295)
Speed: 40 (At Level 100, it's Speed will be between 76 and 198).​

But of course, we also need to add a good Move-Pool. Draco Meteor, Flamethrower and Solarbeam will do good, but we have to limit it to a set amount of Types. We don't want this overpowered! BTW, just because it has a very low speed doesn't make it bad.

Now to give it a name!

*Holds breath*

SUPER ULTIMATE MEGA POWERFUL CHAOTIC STRONG BUNNY EON!

But let's make it serious.

Draleon.

A mix between "Dragon", "Scale" and "Eon"!

Last edited:

Aryan143

The Fennekin Fan!
Years
Major Updates:

Added a style. Its still basic now because I have just learned about Styles. I will make it more better later.

There is Eeveelution of the Month Contest. Just PM me the Eeveelution you want to vote. I will takes votes by 23rd of October. The winner of the contest will be added to the first post.

Years
  • Seen Oct 20, 2012
Umm...if I can can I join I'm new and just confirming because I really like the Pokemon eevee one of my two favorite pokemon

CompanionEevee

Just a friendly eevee lover
Years
Hiya! I would like to join :D
Username: CompanionEevee
Partner Eevee name: Brownie
Why do you like Eevee?: They're eevees. Enough said.
Current Topic: I would love to have a flying type eevee :D We could call it Soareon :3 It would soar through the sky :D

Aryan143

The Fennekin Fan!
Years
Hiya! I would like to join :D
Username: CompanionEevee
Partner Eevee name: Brownie
Why do you like Eevee?: They're eevees. Enough said.
Current Topic: I would love to have a flying type eevee :D We could call it Soareon :3 It would soar through the sky :D

Welocme to the club.

New Topic:

Which Eeveelution do you think is overrated?

Answering the topic:

I think Espeon is overrated because it can learn a lot of good moves and has 130 special attack to make use of the moves. Its best moveset consists of Psychic, Shadow Ball, Morning Sun and Calm Mind. And lots of people use Espeon.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Username: AlexOzzyCake
Partner: Ricky the Eevee!
Why do you like Eevee?: Eevee itself is an utterly adorable Pokémon and I love it for that reason alone, plus I love foxes so it's a win-win situation! Honestly I'm not that impressed by the whole multiple evolution thing, but I think the power held by some of those evolutions is definitely a reason to like the Eevee family and the ones that don't have power have some very cool designs! <3

Glaceon, definitely. Everyone constantly rants about how great a Pokémon it is and how powerful it is, but I've yet to see it be used effectively once. It's a Pokémon that can get taken down in one hit moderately easily and as a result it can only usually get one or two attacks in at max. This, coupled with it being an Ice type and therefore not gaining access to any exceptional moves, makes it a pretty over-rated Pokémon in my opinion, especially with how often people say it's a great Pokémon and it should be used all the time x3 Leafeon however is perfection omg <3

CompanionEevee

Just a friendly eevee lover
Years
Current topic: I'd have to say Flareon =/ Its just not as good as some other fire types in my opinion

Years
Welcome to the club AlexOzzyCake! I knew you'd join.

Alright, time to answer the topic:

I'm going with Aryan on this one and say Espeon. Psychic is a pretty powerful attacking type in general and with its 130 Special Attack it hits hard, not to mention most of the moves it learns feed off that Special Attack stat. I often see most Espeon carry Psychic, Calm Mind, Shadow Ball and Morning Sun as the ideal competitive moveset. Also, given its design is popular, a lot of people consider using it in any game Eevee is obtainable in (that may be why I'm seeing it on a few Black 2/White 2 teams around here). It's also a fan favorite, like most Eeveelutions.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Current topic: I'd have to say Flareon =/ Its just not as good as some other fire types in my opinion

But do people tend to use it a lot? I agree that Flareon is pretty bad compared to the other evolutions, but in order to be overrated the Pokémon has to be used a fair amount, which I'm not certain it is... xD I guess since it's an eeveelution it gets instant praise so I suppose you might be right!

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
Username: Eeveon
You partner Eevee name: Xavier the Eevee! (Named after my Umbreon in Black 2.)
Why do you like Eevee?: For an obvious answer, because Eevee are adorable! Also because of their unique evolutionary trait of being able to become one of seven different types! Not to mention they're based off of fennec foxes, and foxes are my favorite animal! ♥

Hmm... I guess I might have to go with Espeon? I would say Eevee, but because it isn't an Eeveelution, it wouldn't exactly count (despite how many Eevee I see in comics or stories and such). I see Espeon used a lot too; it's got a cute and elegant design that possibly attracts a lot of attention while it's also a pretty powerful Psychic-type Pokémon that can learn some great attacks. I admit to being a HUGE Espeon fan, myself. I had one in my CD: Gale of Darkness and loved it! So, yeah, Espeon is kind of overrated due to its looks and strength.

Glaceon, definitely. Everyone constantly rants about how great a Pokémon it is and how powerful it is, but I've yet to see it be used effectively once. It's a Pokémon that can get taken down in one hit moderately easily and as a result it can only usually get one or two attacks in at max. This, coupled with it being an Ice type and therefore not gaining access to any exceptional moves, makes it a pretty over-rated Pokémon in my opinion, especially with how often people say it's a great Pokémon and it should be used all the time x3 Leafeon however is perfection omg <3
Glaceon considered overrated? That's kind of hard for me to believe, seeing as a lot of the time I see someone talk about terrible of a Pokémon it is. D; Glaceon is super cool, though, but I don't think it's overrated, judging from all the hate I've seen on the poor thing. :<

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 2, 2016
To me none of the Eeveelutions are overrated. Instead I think they're underrated. If I had to chose though, Jolteon is the one I see used a lot in competitive battling, but yet to me I would use another Pokemon in it's place. The Eeveelution I use the most is Espeon, and though others may think it's overrated, it has saved me from defeat many a time.

Reactions: EB
Years
Username: Krazzikk
You partner Eevee name: Kyoto the Eevee
Why do you like Eevee?: Eevees are generally really strong, and they can evolve into many different types.

Which Eeveelution do you think it overrated?
To be honest, although the Eeveelutions are good, most of them are overrated, and people drool over them way to much, not to point any fingers,
so I would say all of them, or at least most of them. ;p

*cough* EV *cough*

Affliction

Booted out - don't be like me!
Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016
On the current Topic: I don't see Flareon as overrated. I find it the exact opposite, since almost nobody uses Flareon.

In my opinion, Jolteon is VERY overrated. It is used lots in battles unlike the other Eeveelutions. Sure, it may excel at Speed and may do well at Special Attack, but it's Defense counts against itself! I mean seriously, one hit of a Physical Attack, it is likely that you would say bye bye to the Eeveelution. It's not the same with Special Defense. But look at it's HP, and then you'll see, then you might partly agree.

New Topic.

If you were forced to train a Flareon, what particular Statistic will you train it in and what Move-Set would you give it?

The link below leads to all the information about Flareon.

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Flareon_(Pokémon)

Aryan143

The Fennekin Fan!
Years
Answering the topic:

This is my Flareon:

Flareon@Toxic Orb
Guts
Adamant Nature
252 Att, 252 HP, 4 Spe

- Protect
- Facade
- Flame Charge
- Iron Tail

Strategy is very good. Use Protect on first turn to have Guts activate. Then keep attacking. Flame Charge is there to do some damage and increase its speed. Facade gets multiplied by 4 times so its power becomes 240, much more than Stabed Flame Charge power of 75. Iron Tail is their to attack Rock Types.

And I want a suggestion for a new event for this club.

Galoria

Moo~ ♪
Years
Username: Galoria
You partner Eevee name: Evoli the Eevee
Why do you like Eevee?: Eevees can evolve into many different types. The main reason is that by chance, its evolutions are very powerful bidders advantages and disadvantages of each type, and because Eevee looks like a cute little fox, is my favorite animal!
Which Eeveelution do you like?
Without one doubt, Leafeon!

Which Eeveelution do you think it overrated?
Most of them are overrated. It depends how you use them and which situation!
I think about Espeon and Umbreon of course.
Umbreon's attacks make me crazy, and with its HIGH SPEC.DEF and DEF
it's hard to get because of it.
Espeon with its very high mount of ATT.SPEC and its SPEED.

About new suggestions...Hum...I will think about it.

Mononoke Hime

viva emptiness
Years
Username: Mononoke Hime

You partner Eevee name: Hikari (f)

Why do you like Eevee? They're such a misterious species. They can envolve into many types and that's it's signature. They itself have a gorgeous design and this goes on to all it's evolutions.

Which Eeveelution do you think is overrated? For me all of them are overrated. They're a very popular family. But I think that's not because a pokemon has a great look and stats that it's alright. It all depends of their respectives trainers: If the trainer sucks, the pokemon will suck and the rest doesn't matter.

Mononoke Hime

viva emptiness
Years
Heyhey, here's two userbars for ya!

userbar1p.png

userbar2j.png

Aryan143

The Fennekin Fan!
Years
Welcome to the club, Mononoke Hime and thanks for the userbars. They are great.

And I am organizing a big Quiz competition about Eeveelutions and some other general questions.PM me to join. Here are the rules:

1.The Quiz will contain 50 questions.
2.The Quiz will contain 3 sections:
A.General Knowledge of Pokemon
B.Questions about Eeveelutions
C.Battling Skills
3.I will PM the questions to the participants. They must PM me the answers.
4. Registration are open till 20th of November. The answers must be sent till 25th of November.
5. Please don't cheat and ruin up the event.

Last edited:

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Username: Iceman3317
You partner Eevee name: I don't normaly give pokemon nicknames,but let me think...How about Shadow. I use Shadow a lot when it comes to pet names.
Why do you like Eevee?: I just have always loved Eevee. It has a lot of paths to choose from. I would love to see an Eevee for each type.
Current Topic: I am not much of a hardcore battler,so I cannot really answer. Like Mononoke said,it really depends on how it is used. You could have an elite eevee.you just got to learn how to use them at the right time.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back