• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: Liquid Crystal [3.3.xxxxx Live Beta]

Years
  • Seen Mar 27, 2013
I have a new problem, I'm now beating the grunts around the Crystal Caves, but my Pokémon doesn't earn expierence points? What to do about it?

- part of the storyline, I had the same problem too until I talked to someone in West Vale and they said their pokemon weren't getting stronger so I realised I had to finish a quest of some sort, and I did, now they level up just fine

Years
I had the same "problem" with the experience too... How can I finish this quest? I went to the lighthouse, defeated everyone there, but there's no way to destroy the big machine on the top floor.

And what are those things around the island charged in 100%? Do I need to destroy them somehow? Also, there is some cave to the north of the island, but a grunt doesn't let me pass (though he moved from the door).

Years
  • Seen May 11, 2014
hey, great hack, just got back into it.

A couple questions, I'm playing this on my android phone using My Boy! emulator.

First, when I tried to trade my bellsprout for the onix in violet city, I just got a black screen. Is this a common bug or just because im not using vba?

Second, I'm trying to use headbutt to try to catch a hearacross, but when I use headbutt on a tree, nothing seems to happen, is there a way to make it work?

Also, I read that Haunter evolves into Gengar with a moon stone, if thats true, will gengar still learn haunters level up moveset like normal or will he miss out like most other evolution stone pokemon?

Thanks!

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
Build 3.3.00273
Bug report
Bug description: When starting a new game and being asked what day it is selecting "No" may cause no text to appear. It also didn't change the day.

Years
  • Seen May 11, 2014
i dont even know honestly, I think im playing one of the newer versions because i used a download link on his website and there was only one download available (but no name) and I dont recall beta 2 having different phases of the day

LordSalamence

The Elite trainer
Years
I'm stuck at Sandway town.
I don't know where is that "boss of the island" guy.
I know he's that mister.
But I don't know where he is,someone help me with this.

Years
  • Seen Nov 20, 2013
this hack is bugged -.- the first bug i encountered was after getting the egg from mr.pokemon right as you encounter silver nothing happens you cant battle him then the next glitch was when i met gary at cinnabar island then the next glitch was i never got a call from prof oak so i never got the stamp from him i even tried talking to him and all he asks is how my pokedex is coming along i even talked with axel about the mission. if anyone knows how to fix the glitch with oak please tell me cause i cant continue on

Years
  • Seen May 28, 2013
So i'm not getting XP anymore, which i think is part of the story....I'm currently at the nexus lab and the brother and sister looking for the onix are situated outside the cave to the right of sandway town but they just stand outside saying "oh i'm going to look in this cave now, there is nowhere else too look" then they dont do anything.

Could someone hint to me what the password is...and am i missing something regarding the brother and sister quest.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 19, 2013
is there a reflect tutor? bulk up? all i know so far is light screen - cerulean, d.claw - golden rod, calm mind - blackthorn, bellydrum - pallet, aerial ace - mahogany, rock tomb - azalea(did i forgot something)?

I won at seafoam, but i cant get blue back to viridian gym. Is this a bug? Help pls!

go to the panel beside blue (right of him) then talk to the mountain and it will crumble and make a hole.

Last edited:

Not An Option

Apparently not
Years
I'm still lost and would really appreciate some help.

I can't get the sea pass to the orange islands, I think it's called. I've done everything, including beating all gym leaders, blue, red, all the gym leaders twice, the elite four multiple times, everything I know to do.

Oak never says anything to me about it.

EDIT: I keep being told that I just missed the last train.

EDIT EDIT: All Oak will say to me is "Has that egg changed any" and I've showed him multiple times.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2013
Believe I found a bug, When you go to the shop in ecruteak before you unlock the ability to go downstairs, if you hit A on the box hiding the stairs in the top right of the room some text from Lance pops up and you get put into the blackness of the out of bounds that you see when you enter the house. From this point I can't find a way to re-enter the room and progress the story. I'm playing on the latest VBA Link and using Liquid Crystal Beta 3.1

Years
  • Seen May 11, 2014
Hey guys, I just beat the elite four for the first time and instead of taking me to new bark town after the restart so i could do the Kanto region, it transferred me to cerulean city with no events active. I'm playing this on MyBoy! for android. Is there any way to fix this?

Years
  • Seen Jan 19, 2013
Believe I found a bug, When you go to the shop in ecruteak before you unlock the ability to go downstairs, if you hit A on the box hiding the stairs in the top right of the room some text from Lance pops up and you get put into the blackness of the out of bounds that you see when you enter the house. From this point I can't find a way to re-enter the room and progress the story. I'm playing on the latest VBA Link and using Liquid Crystal Beta 3.1

go start anew, since 3.1 is outdated. play the the latest version 3.3. make a new save since ur 3.1 save wouldn't be compatible

is there a reflect tutor? bulk up? all i know so far is light screen - cerulean, d.claw - golden rod, calm mind - blackthorn, bellydrum - pallet, aerial ace - mahogany, rock tomb - azalea(did i forgot something)?

*bump*

Last edited:
Years
I'm still lost and would really appreciate some help.

I can't get the sea pass to the orange islands, I think it's called. I've done everything, including beating all gym leaders, blue, red, all the gym leaders twice, the elite four multiple times, everything I know to do.

Oak never says anything to me about it.

EDIT: I keep being told that I just missed the last train.

EDIT EDIT: All Oak will say to me is "Has that egg changed any" and I've showed him multiple times.
Enable Real Time Clock settings in VBA to catch the train every time.;)

Jambo51

Glory To Arstotzka
Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2018
Hey guys, I just beat the elite four for the first time and instead of taking me to new bark town after the restart so i could do the Kanto region, it transferred me to cerulean city with no events active. I'm playing this on MyBoy! for android. Is there any way to fix this?

Sadly, you've hit a (now fixed) game killing bug. There's no way to fix your save as the events in New Bark Town won't correctly trigger. All you can do is restart. We DID post warnings not to complete the league if you we're on certain versions of LC, though.

this hack is bugged -.- the first bug i encountered was after getting the egg from mr.pokemon right as you encounter silver nothing happens you cant battle him then the next glitch was when i met gary at cinnabar island then the next glitch was i never got a call from prof oak so i never got the stamp from him i even tried talking to him and all he asks is how my pokedex is coming along i even talked with axel about the mission. if anyone knows how to fix the glitch with oak please tell me cause i cant continue on

Wut? Paragraphs and sentences, good sir. Some punctuation wouldn't do you any harm either.

Years
  • Seen Feb 24, 2022
Hello! I need some help, if possible.
I want to play this amazing game in my EZ FLASH IV.
But this flashcard doesn't have internal clock so...I already received the message in the begining alerting me about clock stuff.
It will interfere in my gameplay? Like Pokemon that I will encounter, important events...will I get stuck at some point because of this?
Thaniks!

Back