• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your least favorite Pokémon [of Each Type]?

KorpiklaaniVodka

KID BUU PAWAA
Years
K.

Bug = Genesect because it's so ugly with that look, and it reminds me of those buzzes from DKC3, bleh. Genosekto > Genesect by far. Annoying competitively (that Scarf set could smash any team in OU, hence why it was banned) and very strong even in Uberz
Dark = Absol. Overrated and it looks too bland, and it's not that good.
Dragon = Palkia. Its head. ITS HEAD. Wanna know what it looks like? I get how good it is competitively, but when your head looks like a male's private part, you have problems.
Electric = Thundurus. All three genies were poorly designed in their Incarnate forms, but Thundurus is probably the worst of them all, with an ugly name, ugly color, and an overpowered ability which ultimately send it to Ubers.
Fighting = Probably Breloom, but I don't hate it. Maybe because of how annoying it is.
Fire = Flareon or Volcarona. Flareon is so underpowered... plus it's an Eevee evo, and I never liked them. Volcarona... *cough* Quiver Dance *cough* 4x weak to SR *cough* 135 Special Attack *cough* horrible physical defense. Yes, Volcarona is in my opinion one of the most overrated OU Pokemon, and every one of its advantages are mitigated by a horrible weakness. It's great on paper, but it never worked for me.
Flying = Tornadus (-T) / Thundurus / Landorus. Lazy designs, basically they made one of the three and the other two are just recolors. Tornadus-T is creepy too.
Ground = Landorus. Uber + uber ugly.
Ghost = Dusclops. Lame design, lame cry, lame in competitive play even with the Eviolite. It might look better than Dusknoir, but if I managed to get 1950+ ACRE with Dusknoir, I don't think it is better than its evo.
Grass = Celebi / Ferrothorn. I don't hate them, I just like them less than the other grass-types. Although I have to give props to Ferrothorn for being so annoying.
Ice = Kyurem-White / Glaceon. Kyurem-W is overpowered and it doesn't look like a legendary Pokemon. It's the perfect example of an overdesigned thing. 170 Special Attack? STAB Draco Meteor? Choice Specs? No no. Glaceon is just dissapointing.
Normal = REGIGIGAS (aka Regigigigigigigigigigigigas. Impossible name to spell. Extremely annoying to obtain in-game. Extremely ugly (what is it supposed to be?). Useless in competitive play, even in NU. Need I say more?)
Psychic = Mr. Mime / Gardevoir (Mr. Mime looks soooooo creepy. Gardevoir is overrated and it sucks even in NU from my experience.)
Poison = Tentacool and Tentacruel.
A wild Tentacool / Tentacruel appeared!
*throws his DS at the wall*
And for the record, Tentacruel is even more annoying competitively, thanks to Rain Dish and its secondary Water typing.
Rock = Aggron. Overrated and too slow to be of any use.
Steel = JIRACHI.
The foe's Jirachi used Iron Head!
Your Pokemon flinched!
Your Pokemon flinched!
Your Pokemon flinched!
Your Pokemon flinched!
Your Pokemon flinched!
Your Pokemon flinched!
*punches his monitor*
Water = There are many Water-types I hate.
a) Did I mention Tentacruel? I think I did.
b) Ludicolo. It looks horrible.
c) Piplup because of its annoying voice in the anime. I don't like Oshawott either because it's fugly, but it's not nearly as bad.
d) Did I mention Palkia?
e) Politoed because of Drizzle. When will Drizzle get banned, Smogon?
f) Keldeo because of being able to abuse Drizzle so well and because it looks like a MLP character.

kosuke

Extraterrestrial DNA
Years
Fire - Heatmor because he's a fire-breathing bipedal anteater!
Water - Magikarp 'nuff said
Dragon - Altaria WHAT?! He's a dragon? O.o
Steel - Klink Family SRSLY?! Gears linked together become a Pokemon?
Poison - Swalot because he looks lame, and was not really useful in my Emerald.
Flying - Zubat because 'A wild ZUBAT appeared'
Tao Trio because they're the Pokemon with the lamest design that I've ever seen in my whole life!
Grass - Exegcute because they're friggin' eggs!
Rock - Probopass because mustache.
Ground - Landorus didn't i mention in the flying, already?
Ice - Delibird because Present..
Bug - Burmy & Wormadam because too gimmicky.
Dark - Vullaby because I hate the design.
Psychic - Unown because Hidden Power..
Ghost - Shuppet because I really don't like him since I first saw him.
Fighting - Troh & Sawk because their designs are lame.
Normal - Slakoth because Truant.
Electric - Thundurus see flying. XD

Years
I tried my best to narrow it down, but it was impossible for some of the types. I apologize in advance if I happen to insult a Pokemon someone likes. Remember that it's just my opinion and that I mean no disrespect towards anyone. >< Spoiler tag 'cause it's long.

Spoiler:

Woo, so nice to get that off my chest. XP

Back