• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Vale Institute of Magic (M) (OOC/SU)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Feb 8, 2014
Sorry guys, my whole schedule got messed up and now I'm a little behind but I will have a character up sometime this week.

Impossiperiod

The Impossible Period
Years
Ended up not posting because as when school got out for break family decided to head up to Chicago for Christmas. So that was fun. I'm back though and ready to get back into things here.

Colony

Poe and Palahniuk's Prodige
Years
I know it's been a while since I've said anything, but I'd like to know who wants to continue with Vale. There's been a whole lot of inactivity lately. I know some of the problem is due to the recent event, but that is ready to be fixed at a moment's notice.

Songbird

Tonight, the marigolds bloom for her.
Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2024
I've looked at it, Fappy, and I'll send you my reply as soon as it's finished. Colony will probably have his own to go with it.

Last edited:

siiadams

Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866
Years
I also wish to resume posting. However, I have no internet at home for a while. So it'll be about once or twice a week that I will be active on here.

Colony

Years
I just need to get a few more responses and the activity check up will be done. In the meantime I want to let everyone know that I'm working on a quick post that will set up Dr. DeMuere to end the class, which will progress the IC day to its final moments.

Songbird

Tonight, the marigolds bloom for her.
Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2024
Everyone who's still active, class is free. Your character can do whatever they want; explore the schoolgrounds, make friends, get some food, go to bed early, visit the neutral arena on the other side of the campus and watch students beat the crap out of each other (or get involved~!), etc.

siiadams

Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866
Years
Thankfully I had a day off today. I finally got to post. Hopefully everyone else is still interested in this RP.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
Ugh I have too much to deal with right now concerning role plays. I'm sorry to say but I'm having to drop out. Enjoy though, and try to speed things up :3

Colony

Years
@Kenneth: I'm gonna get a post worked up for one of the teachers to let them out. I should have it by the weekend. In the meantime, class 101'ers, post!

ChaosCrystal

黒竜 影
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 16, 2014
Well finaly was able to post thanks to a small break int he work load =P so Crystal is now loitering around the Neutral field if anyoen wants to drop by and chat with her =P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back